VZ's 2017 gaming schedule

VirusZero

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
So like a few others here, here's what I'm looking forward to playing this year...

Games I've Beaten (2017):
- Ghostbusters: The Videogame (Steam) [Jan 7th 2017]
- Azure Striker Gunvolt (Steam) [Jan 28th 2017 - Got the bad ending, not sure if I want to go back and try for the good one.]
- Serious Sam 3: BFE (Steam) [Mar 6th 2017]
- Shantae and the Pirates Curse (Steam) [Mar 15th 2017 - Got the good ending]
- Orwell (Steam) [June 28th 2017 - Got revealed ending]
- Mother Russia Bleeds (Steam) [June 30th 2017 - Got bad ending]
- Rabi-Ribi (Steam) [July 19th 2017 - Got normal ending, no extra modes completed]
- Saints Row: Gat out of Hell (Steam) [August 21st 2017 - Got resurrection ending]
- Wolfenstein: The New Order (Steam) [September 13th 2017]
- Dust: An Elysian Tale (Steam) [September 19th 2017]
- Earth Defense Force 4.1 (Steam) [September 21st 2017 - Wing Diver / Normal clear]
- Killing Floor 2 (PS4) [October 5th 2017 - Achieved Platinum trophy.]

Currently Playing:
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Definitive Edition (PS4)
- The Handsome Collection: Borderlands Pre-sequel (PS4) [Going for platinum now]
- Fallout 4 (Steam) [Am going through Far Harbour DLC now, will finish main storyline afterwards.]

Break games (ones I play now and again):
- Super Smash Bros 4 (U)
- Starcraft 2 (Battle.net)
- 20XX (Steam)
- Tabletop Simulator (Steam)
- Destiny (PS4)

Want to get to in 2017:
- Bayonetta 2 (U)
- Dragonquest Heroes (PS4)
- Doom (Steam)
- Gods Eater 2: Rage Burst (Steam)
- Wolfenstein: The New Order (Steam) September 13th 2017
- Saints Row: Gat out of Hell (Steam) August 21st 2017
- Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void (Battle.net)

Games I put on hold in 2016 (hope to come back to these):
- Axiom Verge (Steam)
- Strike Suit Zero (Steam)
- Dead Rising 3 (Steam)
- Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm (Battle.net)

Games I beat in 2016:
- Gods Eater Resurrection (Steam)
- Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (Steam)
- The Handsome Collection: Borderlands Pre-sequel (PS4)
- Binary Domain (Steam)
- Ghost 1.0 (Steam)
- Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty (Battle.net)

Last edited:
oh damn, might have to get Destiny on PS4 so I can beat you on that as well :grin:

Whats your plans for Nintendo's Switch?

For the switch, I'm not going to pick one up at launch. I'm probably going to wait at least 6 months before I even consider it. But I will say that unless they have a REALLY good lineup by the end of the year I'll probably pass on it and re-evaluate it in 2018 or 2019. I also wouldn't be surprised if they release an updated version in 2018 or 2019 that has the Tegra X2 instead of the current X1.

IntoxNitram, are you playing it on PC, PS4 or XB1?

Perhaps, the question is when will Smash 5 launch and will the switch get an upgrade before then?

Oh cool, if you're interested in adding another person to the party let me know. (I haven't started Athena yet and still need to. Or my Nisha is still a pretty low level...)
My PSN ID is same as my username here.

So to give this a bit of an update, in the past months I've beat a few games... Most recent being Wolfenstein: The New Order (pretty good game). I'm looking at starting either Project Nimbus or Dust: An Elysian Tale next.

So to give this a bit of an update, in the past months I've beat a few games... Most recent being Wolfenstein: The New Order (pretty good game). I'm looking at starting either Project Nimbus or Dust: An Elysian Tale next.

nice, but we got to meet up for a smash battle one of these days (or I just need to pop over in EF to make that happen ^^; )

When did you want to go for some smash?

Also, I started Dust: An Elysian Tale and am about 80% done it now. (According to the save screen. I'm probably not going for a perfect ending with all treasures collected.)
Project Nimbus I played a bit of too and I'm almost through Act 1 of 5 (though kinda only 4 since act 5 has only 1 stage currently).

When did you want to go for some smash?

Also, I started Dust: An Elysian Tale and am about 80% done it now. (According to the save screen. I'm probably not going for a perfect ending with all treasures collected.)
Project Nimbus I played a bit of too and I'm almost through Act 1 of 5 (though kinda only 4 since act 5 has only 1 stage currently).

I should have some time this Saturday.

Back