what are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually was about to post a thread on this But I saw this but back to the topic listening to I was never there by The Weeknd He sounds so Much like MJ in this track mostly all of this music!

Time After Time (Acoustic Cover). For me, music has a direct effect on our hormones. If I listen to music I enjoy, it decreases levels of the hormone cortisol in your body, counteracting the effects of chronic stress.

I am listening right now to the speech of ousted ex CJ Sereno at a premiere university in the Philippines. It doesn't sound music to my ears though and I cringe at the thought that an ex SC Justice could be so un SC Justice like. The music seems like a broken record.

It is 3:45 AM here in Nepal, I am listenig to Adele. Generally speaking, I listen to rock music, however, I also like Any Winehouse and Adele. I think Adele's music are perfect at night or early morning. The song that is playing at this moment is "Someone like You"

It is 3:45 AM here in Nepal, I am listenig to Adele. Generally speaking, I listen to rock music, however, I also like Any Winehouse and Adele. I think Adele's music are perfect at night or early morning. The song that is playing at this moment is "Someone like You"
Wow, a time difference of 3 hours and 15 minutes, had no idea that was possible too! ( ゚д゚)ハッ!

Here it's 7:00 am, and I'm listening to this:

I have been listening to all the anime songs on repeat. This playlist include songs from one piece, bleach, fairy tail music, ping pong the animation, inuyashiki, Macross frontier, Fullmetal alchemist and many more

I'm listening to Red Alert 2 soundtracks. Right at the moment I'm just chillin at home surfing the net. A while ago I did some shadowboxing exercises, used some improvised hand wraps, punched some improvised boxing bags. I listen to Red alert 2 soundtracks because throughout my net surfing I was hyped up and red alert 2 came to my mind. Red alert 2 soundtracks came to me when I was still young when we were playing computer games with my brothers and we sort of enjoyed listening to the soundtracks.

I'm listening to Red Alert 2 soundtracks. Right at the moment I'm just chillin at home surfing the net. A while ago I did some shadowboxing exercises, used some improvised hand wraps, punched some improvised boxing bags. I listen to Red alert 2 soundtracks because all through my net surfing I was pumped up and red alert 2 came to my mind. Red alert 2 soundtracks came to me when I was still young when we were playing computer games with my brothers and we always enjoyed listening to the soundtracks. From time to time I would listen to these soundtracks whenever I feel like it or to pump my self up.

A musical tribute to my beautiful Eagle lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back