what are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, something in my native language. It's mellaga tellarindo ela.
I really liked it and I have been trying to learn it now.

Some electronic music that title written in japanese characters. I also listen to game musics as well, the ost of Persona 5 is a good example. I am not a fan of 'trendy' music so I just listen to some anime and game original soundtracks.

Stage 1 from 東方幻想郷 (rock remix):

Extra stage boss from 東方風神録 (orchestra):

Stage 1 from 東方怪綺談 (original):

Extra stage boss from 東方紅魔郷 (original):

I am listening to the song bad apple as of now.
It's good both the english and japanese versions.

Touhou musics are really addictive, but right now I am listening to the trending mentai cosmic and some other videos on youtube that has cute pixiv anime character art on their thumbnail.

I'm listening to the sound of the rain falling on our rooftop. I don't know with you guys, but there is a calming effect whenever we listen to the sounds of nature and the sound of a falling rain is one of them. There was even a song made by the Cascades entitled, " Rhythm of the Falling Rain" and the beat there is I think the beatings of your heart for some nostalgic past , usually things that happened when your were a kid, when it was raining.

I'm listening to "Fake Love" by BTS. I'm really into Kpop now. I love thier songs. And I'm loving them more. Maybe I'll be going in South Korea to visit them if given a chance. And head straight to Tokyo to buy some gaming stuffs.

I am currently addicted to the song Later. It is a very old song but I like the lyrics of it. I remember all the things I done or my girlfriend done to me. I just missed the old us.

Right now I'm listening to some good old sixties music like Bustop by the Hollies, Yesterday bu the Beatles and the like. It's a Sunday and it's karaoke time. But what I do is to play instrumental karaoke, like I play my melodica with a karaoke music and it sounds great.

I was just listening to the music of The Brothers Four entitled, Greenfields. But this song was played not during the fifties but sometime in 2012, long after they first made the beautiful song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back