what are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that from a game?
I don't remember having an active like that so....
Sometimes game songs are way better than normal songs
The Touhou scene works a bit differently.
Songs with lyrics are made by external circles and by Touhou fans, and are all based off at least 1 song of a specific character.
The sole creator of the entire series (ZUN) doesn't care that fans are making fan content out of his stuff, which resulted it in becoming among the biggest things in Japan's nerd culture.

In this case it's 2 songs from Suwako, one being the extra stage BGM 明日ハレの日、ケの昨日(Tomorrow will be special, yesterday was not), and the other being the extra boss BGM ネイティブフェイス(Native Faith).
Both songs are from the 10th main installment, which is commonly known in Japan as 風神録, and outside as "Mountain of Faith".

To give you an idea about how they sound like in-game (with gameplay):

Hunter X Hunter opening full

I am listening to the song we are Indians. It's in our native language but shucks the meaning is way too close for the reality

I am listening to this messed up wonderful Life again.
It's good. At least the initial stuff. I don't like the music all that much though. It could do better

I am listening to a funny song right now. I have been listening to it for there days now. It's catchy but the music is bad.
I wish it could have could music too. Damn

I am listening to the ending song of inuyashiki anime. I have completed it recently and this song is stuck in my head. I would probably listen to it for another 10 days or so

Just now:

and these:
Valkyria Chronicles 4 theme song:

Last edited:
I am listening to the ending song of ping pong the animation again.
It's quite catchy. I wish it got an English cover but ...alas... :(

Currently Listening to Blackbear good modern music come and give him a try guys his' music is kind of good but is still depends on you though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back