what are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm listening to a fuckton of music during work time, mostly music related to Touhou Project (either original in-game BGM, fan remixes, or fan PVs).
If I would show each and every one of those here, then I'm bloody sure I'd make this page to crash the server (almost got this far in the forum topic about my YouTube channel, so I had to turn embeds to clickable text to get rid of the enormous lag).

Oh... I have been listening to a playlist full of vocaloid songs.
Servant of evil by len, this messed up wonderful world by gakupo, regret message by rin...
Well, it got too many songs for me to list.

Hmm....my connection is bad today, so, I would try them out tomorrow.
Do you listen to vocaloid songs to suwako chan?

I used to listen to a few of these a decade ago, but the songs sound just too robotic to me.
Try now, you wouldn't say the same thing now. Sometimes it's really hard to even believe that they are made by software.
This messed up wonderful world by gakupo. Listen to it :grin:

I'd say it feels less robotic, but it still does in a way.
このふざけた素晴らしき世界は、僕の為にある ← This messed up wonderful word is here for me.
Except ふざける can mean "to mess around", "to joke", "to laugh at", "to make fun of", etc., this kind of "messed up".

I'd say it feels less robotic, but it still does in a way.
このふざけた素晴らしき世界は、僕の為にある ← This messed up wonderful word is here for me.
Except ふざける can mean "to mess around", "to joke", "to laugh at", "to make fun of", etc., this kind of "messed up".
lol
Okay now, try servant of evil by kagamine Len. It's my first Vocaloid song, that made me like them so much.
After that try regret message, witch Hunt by Luka,pon pon by kagamine Len.... Sorry I am getting carried away :)

Final Fantasy OST

I have been listening to it's so silly song.
It's the theme song for n no tameni and it's really catchy. I have been listening to it for hours now. I wish I could learn Japanese songs

For some reason, I keep listening to these songs during work:

For those who can't read, all 3 songs are from a PC98 game called 東方幻想郷, or more commonly known among the international fans: Touhou 4.
The first song is the stage 1 song when you play as Reimu called "Witching Dream", the second song is the boss 2 song called "Scarlet Phoneme", and the third song is the stage 3 song called "Bad Apple".

For some reason, I keep listening to these songs during work:

For those who can't read, all 3 songs are from a PC98 game called 東方幻想郷, or more commonly known among the international fans: Touhou 4.
The first song is the stage 1 song when you play as Reimu called "Witching Dream", the second song is the boss 2 song called "Scarlet Phoneme", and the third song is the stage 3 song called "Bad Apple".
I used to listen to bad Apple a lot. I'm fact, I wanted to learn it at some point. I have both Japanese versions and English covers.
Even English covers are quite good for this song

I used to listen to bad Apple a lot. I'm fact, I wanted to learn it at some point. I have both Japanese versions and English covers.
Even English covers are quite good for this song
Since you say those are Japanese/English covers, I assume you know only one of the many fan remixes of Bad Apple.
Bad Apple was originally the stage 3 BGM from Touhou 4, which was released for PC98 (DOS-based) in 1998.

I think nowdays this along with the characters Reimu and Marisa are the only popular things from the PC98 era games any way.

Since you say those are Japanese/English covers, I assume you know only one of the many fan remixes of Bad Apple.
Bad Apple was originally the stage 3 BGM from Touhou 4, which was released for PC98 (DOS-based) in 1998.

I think nowdays this along with the characters Reimu and Marisa are the only popular things from the PC98 era games any way.
Huh....what...eh?
My sister made me listen to it and that would be all.
I just liked it a lot ;_;

I am listening to the ....English cover of the song ponpon by kagamine Len. It's really.. And I mean really good.
I wish I could learn the song completely.

I am listening to the song price tag.
I have recently remembered it and it's a really catchy song.
Try it sometime guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back