It would anger me to no end. I don't know that I'd go back and do it all over again 'cause I'd be so angry. If I did go back to it, it would probably be a long time off.

I remember in the past, the Xbox 360 had a memory card to backup save files. I wonder if there is still an easy way to backup save files to a USB flash drive on modern game consoles, so you don't lose your save files if your console lost your save files for some reason.

I heard Geohot hacked the PS3, so hacking a PS3 is possible.

Isn't that just hacking their own console to be able to do certain things on it though?
Technically they haven't been able to hack someone else's PS3, right?

Isn't that just hacking their own console to be able to do certain things on it though?
Technically they haven't been able to hack someone else's PS3, right?

I think Geohot's PS3 hack is similar to Jailbreaking an iPhone or rooting an Android phone.

I haven't heard of anyone being able to hack someone else's PS3 with this hack. I think it is mostly used to play pirated games on a USB flash drive.

My console is hacked, mostly throttling by my Internet service provider but I can't figure out how to fix it. I know for a fact it has to do with the file svchost.exe on my computer where there's some type of virus on my network but haven't been able to fix it yet. Good news is it should bee fixed soon.

Back