What're you eating right now?

I just ate beefsteak for lunch a while ago. But my cravings tell me to eat something cold like a halo halo which I just plan to do when I go out this afternoon. The hot weather makes us crave for different things but actually its just the effect of the hot weather. Maybe I'll have some rootbeer later and by the weekend a cold bottle of japanese beer called kirin.

I eat indiam mango and sautéd shrimp paste, I don't know if that the correct english translation of that,but we call it in Filipino as "Ginisang Alamang" . Indian mango and alamang are famous delicacy here in Philippines.

Just had a delicious pansit malabon for lunch, with beaf steak and prawns. I just had such a wonderful meal. It was actually a meal shared to me by my wifey taken from their meeting. Sometimes we're just lucky to have these free lunches. It's not that we are able to save because I can afford to buy those foods, but the delight we take in food being shared to us.

I'm just having a coffee and biscuit, that's good for me to enjoy this heavy rain right now.

None! I just imaginge food coming out of my screen and just have a bite of a food on commercials.

Mango graham cake is what I am eating right now. I got a little bit stress lately because of some school stuff but food is like a medicine to me so I am okay now.

I'm just eating some crackers right now because I'm hungry and I plan to eat something heavy in a little while. Sometimes it's a problem if you just take a bit of some snacks and it might ruin your appetite for dinner. So crackers will just do the trick. It's a Friday today and I want to eat at some place with my family.

Not healthy, but some cookies.

As much as possible, I want to eat those food that will give me a healthy body and mind. I will stay eating vegetables, fish, fruits, sometimes pork and beef.

But right now, I am eating biscuits.

Last edited:
Back