One of my favorites.

Mayo with spring rolls and fried dim sum prawn bacon thing are also delicious
4434015948_2ae84d2735.jpg

Last edited:
I had some sprouts Curry today.
It was really good and it's one if my favorite curries to be honest

I had some sprouts Curry today.
It was really good and it's one if my favorite curries to be honest

Reading your post reminds me of the real life LeBlunc Curry based on the same curry from Persona 5 JRPG game, that I read/saw.
EMgf99N.jpg

Are there a lot of Indian curry types? Is the persona 5 curry doing right by Indian standards?

Last edited:
Yep butter with bread is always nice.

Reading your post reminds me of the real life LeBlunc Curry based on the same curry from Persona 5 JRPG game, that I read/saw.
EMgf99N.jpg

Are there a lot of Indian curry types? Is the persona 5 curry doing right by Indian standards?

Uh....I am really bad at cooking so I am not so sure.
As far as I know there are many Indian curries and even based on the region and state it differs.
It's indeed one of the many different types of curry rice sold in Japan.
Whether it's exactly like the Indian ones or not, that's a nice question for Claraviolet Claraviolet.
Star would be able to give more information about this stuff.

Uh....I am really bad at cooking so I am not so sure.
As far as I know there are many Indian curries and even based on the region and state it differs.

Star would be able to give more information about this stuff.

Did a quick search on Star magazine in India, but the magazine is about Bollywood's Celebrity scandals thing. So I take it it's not a magazine?

Did a quick search on Star magazine in India, but the magazine is about Bollywood's Celebrity scandals thing. So I take it it's not a magazine?
Lol...star_of_hope. She is a user in AMF.
As suwako knows her, I just mentioned her name to suwako.....

Lol...star_of_hope. She is a user in AMF.
As suwako knows her, I just mentioned her name to suwako.....

LOL I figured something was off, I ended up reading about Shahrukh Khan lol so he is really famous in India.

Back