What're you eating right now?

tacos!

Not Pizza?

Steam Bun with BBQ Pork stuffings?
Chinese-Steamed-Buns-with-Char-Siu-Pork-Filling-Char-Siu-Bao.jpg

Wonton Noodles like this?
neptune-wonton-noodle-1074x860.jpg

Not BBQ. But it's pork that taste sweet, not that dry like on that picture. Also it has a sauce that you have to put before taking a bite. Second picture is a hundred percent accurate, it also has shrimp shaomai. :p

Not BBQ. But it's pork that taste sweet, not that dry like on that picture. Also it has a sauce that you have to put before taking a bite. Second picture is a hundred percent accurate, it also has shrimp shaomai. :p

Niiice. So is shaomai the same as Shumai? or shaomai a variant of shumai or shumai a variant of shaomai lol?

They are all same. :p

lol so it's just spelling variants eh, I thought it's another food subculture thing, like the unresolved curry types discussion with Suwako and Claraviolet because of the curry curse of the great curry god is in effect lol is there a shumai curse though?

Last edited:
lol so it's just variant spellings eh, I thought it's another food subculture thing, like the unresolved curry types discussion with Suwako and Claraviolet because of the curry curse of the great curry god is in effect lol is there a shumai curse though?
We usually spell is as siomai here, rarely shumai. also, Dunno, am not chinese. :p

lol also there's that white translucent like saomai/shiumai thing if I remember it right, called hakkau or hakgou or hagou something? with shrimp stuffings too inside it.

Update: did a quick search found a pic of it:
5db302173dc41f93e971871fdba8.jpg

Last edited:
As cm2 cm2 told me about this and Indian curry, I will answer whatever I can. I am from India.
I just had dinner, it was traditional Roti (Phulka) and Yellow Dal (yellow curry).

Okay, Y Yugocean so are there a lot of Indian curry types? Is the curry from the game Persona 5 below is doing right by Indian standards?
EMgf99N.jpg

She could have said that at least.
Because now I thought she had no idea what type of curry that was.
I don't blame her in the least as she considers that advertising.
Every website needs at least one person who takes things seriously suwako. I know that you don't agree with me on this...so, let's stop here.

Okay, Y Yugocean so are there a lot of Indian curry types? Is the curry from the game Persona 5 below is doing right by Indian standards?
EMgf99N.jpg
Yes there are lots of curries, even different regions have special curries.
The one above in the image is "Rajma" which is very popular in North India, and people mostly enjoy it with rice or roti (Indian bread). If the other thing (white) in the image is Rice, then it is proper standard; but if it is some sweet dish, then not.

Yes there are lots of curries, even different regions have special curries.
The one above in the image is "Rajma" which is very popular in North India, and people mostly enjoy it with rice or roti (Indian bread). If the other thing (white) in the image is Rice, then it is proper standard; but if it is some sweet dish, then not.

Cool, thanks for the explanations.

I had Prantha (Indian snack bread) with mixed Pickle.

Something like this?
DSC_0084.JPG

Last edited:
I don't blame her in the least as she considers that advertising.
Every website needs at least one person who takes things seriously suwako. I know that you don't agree with me on this...so, let's stop here.
OK, what the fuck!?
When and where did I say I don't agree with the statement "Every website needs at least one person who takes things seriously"!?

All I said is that if she doesn't want to look at other forums, she could have told me so instead of giving me the impression she doesn't know what type of curry it is.
Then blatantly lying is really rude of you!

Back