When will you stop gaming?

I don't believe I'll stop until a very very very long time. I'm only 20, so I have plenty of years of gaming left. I'm a huge fan and have been for years, that won't change. I'll definitely still be playing even in my 40s and 50s. 

I game when I have free time. That being said, I'll probably always be playing some game. It's just...how much of the game will I actually play and will I still care about rankings and levels. I think games will always  be in my life, it's just where they sit on my priority list that may change.

I guess I will keep playing until I start sucking at games.

If getting old turns me into someone who can only play games on the easiest difficulty, then my pride will make me call it quits. No offense to any casual gamers out there, but I personally like the challenge when I play a game and I rather die 50 times trying the hardest difficulty instead of giving up and switching to an easier one.

I will probably stop gaming when every console I own stop working or when I have kids and absolutely no free time at all. I don't play as much as I used to, but I still enjoye the casual gaming session. I've been doing this for so long that I don't see the end coming soon, not willingly. 

I'll quit when my hands can't hold a controller anymore.  That's probably a lie.  I'll probably end up stopping the day it gets boring to me.  I'm not too sure if that will ever happen, though I know my tastes will probably shift as I age.  As it stands, I really only have time for short sessions these days since I've got other things consuming my time.

Well I don't think I will ever stop gaming, it's just too fun. But I think that if I really had to say when I was going to actually stop would be when I cannot do so any more because I'm too ill too (physically), or I just get bored with it. Although honestly, no matter how bored I get of one game, there always seems to be another that catches my attention. 

I'm not going to stop gaming for a while, but it will have a negative impact on me, definitely! I'm currently wearing glasses at the moment, and I believe I need to get new ones since my sight is getting a bit blurry, probably because of the excessive use of my computer. However, that won't stop me from gaming! Unless every company decides to stop putting games out, I don't see a reason to quit. Gaming is my hobby.

I will stop gaming when the system developers start losing focus on the gamer. Microsoft I feel has lost that focus and are telling gamers what they want instead of listening to what they want. I am not sure if Sony still listens or is just trying to capitalize on the Xbox One's blunder. In conclusion I will keep gaming until it becomes a chore to play the games that are developed.

Most likely when they pry the controller from my cold dead, still twitching fingers. So long as there are emulators, my old consoles still function, and I have my portables in functional form there will be gaming for me. That doesn't mean I'll stick with the Sony/Microsoft nonsense. Still love Nintendo.

I'm saving money for a new faster PC since there are some pretty great looking PC games I want to play, and my current PC is really old, and slow compared to Quad core CPU Computer with 8GB of DDR3 RAM, a fast graphics card, and SSD hard drive.

I may have to skip the next generation of console gaming to save enough money for a fast PC, and the games for PC.

I may give have to give up Console gaming to go to PC gaming since I think I can't afford both, or PC gaming and PC activities like forums, blogs, etc draws too much time away from the TV since I'm on the PC more than I watch TV and play games.

If Nintendo stops I might stop then...

Never! I will probably game to some degree even as an old man. Its part of who I am now. Well, even my 70 year old grandmother plays some of those online flash games, and she didn't grow up with games. Imagine how bad it will be for us?

I will stop playing when I don't enjoy it any more. That won't happen soon. I do other things too, and I don't play as often as I used to, but I still do it. And I am a video game fan, even though I don't play every day.

I don't think I will ever fully stop, that said I did think a couple years ago I would still play games as much as I did then, and I don't - mainly due to time and a bit to do with general boredom. So I guess we will see.

Hopefully never. I am gonna game till I can game no more.

Literally, I stop gaming when my daughter wants my attention again. As much as I want to continue for what I'm doing, still my daughter is the most important of all.

So far I do not see the time stop playing, which is something that I really like to do, in my case I like to do it on the computer, since I think it is comfortable, with the console so far I don't feel well, normally I can win when I use it.

Back