Who here is actually going to download the free games?

Awards
Credits
If so, which ones?

Even though I've played them before, and even got some of them, I'm most likely going to be downloading Super Mario Bros, Yoshi's Island, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, and WarioWare Inc.

I expect I shall download all of them.
How much play I'll get out of each is another story, of course. But I certainly intend to give them all a good go.

I expect I shall download all of them.
How much play I'll get out of each is another story, of course. But I certainly intend to give them all a good go.
I'm with you there. I'll download them all, as the opportunity is too good to pass up. Time spent on each one will be determined by the quality of them all, but they'll all be on the system.

Why would you not download all of them? They're free.
One of the reasons I'm doing it for sure. I haven't played all the games on the list...the ones I have I know I like, so of course I'll get them. The ones I haven't played I want to try, so I'll get them. I honestly don't see why you wouldn't get them all.

Agreed, never look a gift...game in the...ok, terrible analogy but it's free games! sign me up! I will get bored enough sometime to play something bad, and i havent seen anything real bad on the list. Really looking forward to Metroid.

I will download them all as well. 20 good games absolutely free! Count me in!
biggrin.gif

i'll def. download and play them all, just for nostalgia purposes....but honestly, i'd rather get new games that i've never played before....i'm just saying, but i'l still glad to get them either way
smile.gif

Well the NES games start on September 1st. That's a Thursday, so it'll be on the regular eshop update I assume. Also, I doubt all 10 games will appear at once, it'll probably be like 1 or 2 games per week, and then the GBA games will come later in the year.

I guess I will. although most of those I already own/can get for free any other place so... I really want yoshi's island though.

Well as I said, even if I had all 10 of these, I'd still download them. For 2 reasons -- I can have them all at once, without having to search for them, and... as someone else said, it's free.

This is the games that I wanted to be in that GBA and NES Lists.

GBA Games:
1. Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
2. Final Fantasy I & II
3. Golden Sun I & II
4. Fire Emblem : The Sword of Seal, Fire Emblem: The Sword of Flame & Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
5. Final Fantasy Tactics
6. Pokemon Emerald & Fire
7. F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
8. Metroid Fusion & Metroid Zero Mission
9. Mario Kart Super Circuit
10. Sonic Advance 2

NES Games:
1. Fire Emblem & Fire Emblem Gaiden
2. Dragon Warrior ( Dragon Quest) I, II, III & IV
3. Duck Hunt
4. Bomberman
5. Lode Runner
6. Megaman I, II, III, IV, IV & VI
7. Contra
8. Super Mario Bros. I, II & III
9. Ice Climber
10. Double Dragon

Nintendo Australia announced Ice Climber (NES), Super Mario Bros. (NES), Mario Kart Super Circuit (GBA) and Metroid Fusion.

So far, I am pretty disappointed with the NES and GBA list except the ones that I mentioned above. But hey, they are all free so I guess I won't complain that much.

Not sure what games I want to see. Considering I own most first party nintendo game boy advance and gameboy titles.

ALL OF THEM! I CANT WAIT! >
Fish.png

I plan to download all of the games, especially since the GBA is one of the systems I played the least. This will be a good chance to play games I missed out on.

Back