Why is everyone so afraid of Coronavirus?

At least, there is still the internet, so people can still meetup online.

But, not being able to go to gatherings and festivals is sad.

I feel bad for performers like magicians, dancers, clowns, and singerswho were hoping to perform at a circus, reality tv talent shows, or concert, but are now stuck at home, and may not be able to perform for many months to years, and need to find a job to buy food and pay rent to survive.
Me too
They can somehow manage for the time being but the people who survive on daily wages are really in a very bad condition now

Me too
They can somehow manage for the time being but the people who survive on daily wages are really in a very bad condition now

I agree people who survive on daily wages are having a difficult time.

I feel people with no internet could have a more difficult time because they don't have the internet at homr to search online job ads for jobs like grocery store cashiers, and cleaning jobs which are still hiring, and ipen for buisiness.

People without the internet at home also can't e-mail their government to help them with their money problems or find a job.

I agree people who survive on daily wages are having a difficult time.

I feel people with no internet could have a more difficult time because they don't have the internet at homr to search online job ads for jobs like grocery store cashiers, and cleaning jobs which are still hiring, and ipen for buisiness.

People without the internet at home also can't e-mail their government to help them with their money problems or find a job.
I do agree with that
Sometimes even if they have the connection, they might not have enough knowledge to take up online jobs :(

I do agree with that
Sometimes even if they have the connection, they might not have enough knowledge to take up online jobs :(

This is true a lot of people don't have online knowledge on how to use the internet, and buying books on how to use a computer and the internet may not be possible if all book stores are closed, and the library is not open.

This is true a lot of people don't have online knowledge on how to use the internet, and buying books on how to use a computer and the internet may not be possible if all book stores are closed, and the library is not open.
Yeah that's the truth
Also there are fake jobs as well.. And people wouldn't want to take the first step too

Yeah that's the truth
Also there are fake jobs as well.. And people wouldn't want to take the first step too

This is true. The fake job ads can be scams to steal people's private information like home address, phone numbers, personal photos, and computer files and passwords for bank accounts if the scammer somehow trick job seekers to install spyware and malware onto their computer.

Some real job ads may also leave out important information like their workplace is small and have a lot of workers who can't socially distance because if a lack of space, so the chances of getting infected with the Coronavirus is very likely.

This is true. The fake job ads can be scams to steal people's private information like home address, phone numbers, personal photos, and computer files and passwords for bank accounts if the scammer somehow trick job seekers to install spyware and malware onto their computer.

Some real job ads may also leave out important information like their workplace is small and have a lot of workers who can't socially distance because if a lack of space, so the chances of getting infected with the Coronavirus is very likely.
Yeah
Sometimes even the educated people would fall for such fake information. Companies are trying to hard to protect their data these days.

Back