Why is everyone so afraid of Coronavirus?

Unfortunately, I feel it may take months for a medical company to find a cure if a cure is ever invented in the future. Hopefully, a cure can be found soon.

I hope the amount of people getting infected with the Coronavirus is not as high. I hope more people in countries with the Coronavirus are staying home more. People maybe unknowingly spreading the virus, or ccan get themselves infected with the virus, and spread it to more people.

to test and know everything about a cure, we're looking at a year if not more.

Unfortunately, I feel it may take months for a medical company to find a cure if a cure is ever invented in the future. Hopefully, a cure can be found soon.

I hope the amount of people getting infected with the Coronavirus is not as high. I hope more people in countries with the Coronavirus are staying home more. People maybe unknowingly spreading the virus, or ccan get themselves infected with the virus, and spread it to more people.
Yeah I suppose
That's the horrible part. We can't seem to break that chain at all, even Reith the lockdown

to test and know everything about a cure, we're looking at a year if not more.

I feel it may take very long as well. I feel the best we can hope for now is that not as many people get infected and sick or even die while we wait for a cure, and for the government to train enough medical workers like doctors and nurses, andbuy enough ventilators, hospital beds, rooms, face masks, and ambulances/medical vehicles to transport many sick people who are infected by the Coronavirus.

Yeah I suppose
That's the horrible part. We can't seem to break that chain at all, even Reith the lockdown

Hopefully, the Coronavirus outbreak gets better where fewer people around the world is getting infected.

They are definitely not telling you everything and it's not just the virus itself. It's all the other deaths because there are no hospitals beds etc. I've recently just come back from Asia, not far from the epicentre and it was a total shit show. Bodies being wheeled from the hospital, straight for cremation, with no family there to see.

Apparently SARs was deadlier and our governments didn't react like this ...

They are definitely not telling you everything and it's not just the virus itself. It's all the other deaths because there are no hospitals beds etc. I've recently just come back from Asia, not far from the epicentre and it was a total shit show. Bodies being wheeled from the hospital, straight for cremation, with no family there to see.

I hope your health remains good from coming back from Asia. But yeah, I hear its bad over there and other hot spot nations.

Oh... That certainly sounds serious
I really hope we can find a cure to it very soon before it gets out of hand

Luckily I have been in quarantine/isolation for three weeks now with no symptoms. Thanks!

Makes me wonder though, I was seriously ill in early January and both me and my flat mate were man down for 2/3 weeks in bed ...

Hope everyone is keeping safe.

Here's an interesting video to watch:

Luckily I have been in quarantine/isolation for three weeks now with no symptoms. Thanks!

Makes me wonder though, I was seriously ill in early January and both me and my flat mate were man down for 2/3 weeks in bed ...

that didn't take long.

It is good to hear you have no symptons.

Hopefully, we can all stay safe from the Coronavirus.

Here there is a slight change in the lockdown.
People don't have that many restrictions here.

Hmm.. Yeah one can never know
I hope we could find a cure to this soon. People are getting restless by each passing day

I saw on the news that there are Coronavirus protest fron people who want to stop social distancing and the lockdown, but the government and a lot of peopke want to continue social distancing.

Hopefully, there won;t be many fights caused by Coronavirus protests.

I saw on the news that there are Coronavirus protest fron people who want to stop social distancing and the lockdown, but the government and a lot of peopke want to continue social distancing.

Hopefully, there won;t be many fights caused by Coronavirus protests.
Yeah and it's better to continue social distancing for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah and it's better to continue social distancing for a while.

I agree social distancing is a good idea for a while until fewer people are getting infected, getting lifelong health problems like lung problems caused by the Coronavirus, and dying from the virus. Hopefully, a cure will come soon for the Coronavirus.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree social distancing is a good idea for a while until fewer people are getting infected, getting lifelong health problems like lung problems caused by the Coronavirus, and dying from the virus. Hopefully, a cure will come soon for the Coronavirus.
Me too
It's been going for far too long and the death kept increasing a lot.

Me too
It's been going for far too long and the death kept increasing a lot.

Unfortunately, I feel most big and fun events like carnivals and circuses will continue to be cancelled for many more months to years.

Hopefully, more people will do simple things like staying home when sick, washing theur hands, and wearing a mask, so there are less new victims who get sick or die from the Coronavirus which can cause people with poor health like heart and breathing problems to die sooner.

Unfortunately, I feel most big and fun events like carnivals and circuses will continue to be cancelled for many more months to years.

Hopefully, more people will do simple things like staying home when sick, washing theur hands, and wearing a mask, so there are less new victims who get sick or die from the Coronavirus which can cause people with poor health like heart and breathing problems to die sooner.
That's right.
Functions, festivals, gatherings, everything changes because of this virus. It's too sad in a way.

That's right.
Functions, festivals, gatherings, everything changes because of this virus. It's too sad in a way.

At least, there is still the internet, so people can still meetup online.

But, not being able to go to gatherings and festivals is sad.

I feel bad for performers like magicians, dancers, clowns, and singerswho were hoping to perform at a circus, reality tv talent shows, or concert, but are now stuck at home, and may not be able to perform for many months to years, and need to find a job to buy food and pay rent to survive.

Back