Will da 3ds have a youtube app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo has never shown any interest in adding Flash support to any of their handheld devices, AFAIK. So I wouldn't hold your breath. You might pass out.

Think of this Many people want youtube on 3ds if they dont we will mad and after a couple weeks or months no will be buying da 3ds cuz people will complain about it and if they dont buy da 3ds they wont get money and they feed their family so i bet theryre doing everything they can right now to make it work right?

Nintendo doesn't make its money off of YouTube. They're not going to miss out on any sales because there's no YouTube app, because there isn't even much demand for it... So no, they're probably not doing everything they can. They're probably not doing anything at all.

Lol i said they wont make money off da 3ds and look on da internet theres thousands maybe millions of topics for it

And da 3ds is compatible to da wii and da wii uses youtube doesnt matter matter about hand-held ive used my 3ds to use this website ever since

please learn how to spell properly. people aren't going to stop buying the 3DS over something so trivial as a YouTube app.
do people but the ipad/pod/phone for the YouTube app? no.
do people buy a computer/laptop for YouTube? no.
so will people care if there is a YouTube app? NO.

Ok now listen to wat u said you said they dont buy da ipad/pod/phone 4 youtube but they use it so wat if they ipad/pod/phones user buy a 3ds have fun for 5 hours with it connect it to internet go on youtube try to watch a video then try to download flashplayer......I wouldn't want to pause my game on da 3ds go on my ipod WATCH A VIDEO and then go back to my game and plus ipad/pod/phone r way out da focus here so THINK BEFORE U TYPE BUDDY!

Ahhh atleast someone thinks through thanks man
biggrin.gif
Don't double post, and you're not soposed to have perfect grammar, it's an optional thing, but if you use too much TXT SPID then no one will treat you seriously, and in fact, I barely understood you.
Also, he just said what everyone here is trying to say:
It MIGHT have a Youtube app or flash support, but the chances for that to happen aren't something to get excited about.
Also, you're exaggerating, there are barely a few topics about the YouTube app all over the web, people ask, realize it will never happen, and just forget about it.

Im using my 3ds so its to post this is wat im saying think through and I didn't hear you say anything about and u said it will never happen and might so im confused also your probobly using the wrong search engine by the way

Bro, you asked if it'll have one. If you're so certain it'll have one, why ask? It's not out of the question, but it's not necessary because it's really not that high in demand.

And if you buy the 3DS, have fun for 5 hours and then decide you want to watch YouTube videos but don't want to go to your computer or iPod or whatever, it won't make a difference. Nintendo will already have your money... The Wii browser had YouTube support before the DSi came out, but the DSi lacks this functionality.

Regardless, isn't the 3DS already out... for a while now? Does it already have a YouTube app? If it doesn't, I don't see them adding one. They'd have to port Flash player to the 3DS which I don't see them going out of their way to do. A YouTube app won't increase sales, so why would they bother if they haven't already?

Ok 1.If was certain why would I make this topic in the first place 2.If you don't have a 3ds dont post 3.You can take your money back from wal-mart or gamestop or whatever 3.Ps vita has more sells than the 3ds because my family my friends family and my whole school god knows how many more are saying "Ps vita has a youtube app what's up with the 3ds? Anymore questions?

I'd like it if they did. There's a lot of 3d content on youtube I'd like to be able to view on the 3ds screen.

But I doubt they will.

It wouldn't work.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back