Will da 3ds have a youtube app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok 1.If was certain why would I make this topic in the first place 2.If you don't have a 3ds dont post 3.You can take your money back from wal-mart or gamestop or whatever 3.Ps vita has more sells than the 3ds because my family my friends family and my whole school god knows how many more are saying "Ps vita has a youtube app what's up with the 3ds? Anymore questions?
You're a complete idiot. How old are you? And who brought you here?

1.I Skipped 5th grade 2.Im 16 And 3.I have a permit 4.How am i an idiot huh its becuz im right n your wrong? Rage posting bro?

1.I Skipped 5th grade 2.Im 16 And 3.I have a permit 4.How am i an idiot huh its becuz im right n your wrong? Rage posting bro?

....You can't be serious.

Taking 4th grade twice isn't skipping fifth grade. I'm 14 and have my learner's permit, and I can type something that is readable.
ani1 knouz hw tu inglis? u sure u no know hw tu inglis?

1.Poco what are you talking about 2.I can type readable things also thats wat school is for 3.This isn't school 4.Focus on the post this isn't a diffrent topic

Oh, look, it's that "it isn't school" thing. Look, if you want to be treated with respect on internet forums, two things will help:

(1) Don't type like a moron (learn proper grammer).
(2) Make your posts actually understandable.

??? ok you got me (not)

sleep.gif
im using my 3ds to type so stop jerkin my tail

2.If your not dum you know what my post says

3.Why am i by myself here!?

4.Im going to get some chinese

??? ok you got me (not)

sleep.gif
im using my 3ds to type so stop jerkin my tail

2.If your not dum you know what my post says

3.Why am i by myself here!?

4.Im going to get some chinese
How does being on your 3DS = Having trashy grammar?
And what do you mean by "youreself"? You need someone to "back you up"?
I'm going to say things the nicest way possible, since I'm really trying to be nice here:
Your English is not understandable.

Bite me man i know u mean no disrespect but to let you know im half russian and im still learning your ways of life so sorry if you don't understand ok? and theres like 12 people against me so of course i need back up /:

Bite me man i know u mean no disrespect but to let you know im half russian and im still learning your ways of life so sorry if you don't understand ok? and theres like 12 people against me so of course i need back up /:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back