Will da 3ds have a youtube app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bite me man i know u mean no disrespect but to let you know im half russian and im still learning your ways of life so sorry if you don't understand ok? and theres like 12 people against me so of course i need back up /:
Back up? This isn't the Russian Mafia you know, I'm sure you can stand up for youreself nicely on your own.
Also, being half Russian means nothing, I mean, our "Way of life"?
And lastly, everyone here isn't "Against you", and I'm sorry you feel that way, we're just laughing at a few silly mistakes.
EDIT: Well, all of your posts have very bad grammar, and you might want to stop double posting.
Also, this is going off topic, if you wish to, we can continue this on a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
No i can't
sleep.gif
actually 1 time i locked my keys out of my car thus far it means somthing do you wat i had to do just to write a english paragraph? And maybe you didn't read the last few post someone called me an idiot u know?

No i can't
sleep.gif
actually 1 time i locked my keys out of my car thus far it means somthing do you wat i had to do just to write a english paragraph? And maybe you didn't read the last few post someone called me an idiot u know?
Big deal, if someone calls you an idiot, they're not being very nice, you can just simply ignore them, as in, don't reply to them, don't take whatever they say seriously, don't even read what they write if you really hate them, just ignore people.
And I'm sorry for not understanding your car-key analogy (?), but I'm sure you can stand up for your own.
BoT: No, I don't think there will be a YT app for the 3DS, simply because it wont get any money for Ninty, and if it wasn't released by now, it wont be released anyways.

??? ok you got me (not)

sleep.gif
im using my 3ds to type so stop jerkin my tail

2.If your not dum you know what my post says

3.Why am i by myself here!?

4.Im going to get some chinese

1. I use my 3DS to browse a lot, and I always use proper grammer.
2. Your posts are still just huge messes.
4. Bring me back something.

??? ok you got me (not)

sleep.gif

1. daarrr I camt tipe weel an i wheel be flames in the intertets becose off tat.
2.Hay personas que escojen escribir mas corto pues es un tanto tedioso escribir sin teclado.
3.Lock this please? Is not going anywhere
Mellow.png

??? ok you got me (not)

sleep.gif

1. daarrr I camt tipe weel an i wheel be flames in the intertets becose off tat.

A bit exaggerated, but a perfect example.

Kirby you said in russian you wanted me to park my car on my moms face
sleep.gif
What the hell? When did I said so?
In his imaginary head, where everyone is against him.
I think it's best if we stop posting/get BoT, I'll start over:
If Nintendo didn't put a 3DS YT app by now, they probably wont either in the future, no money for Ninty for doing so = No YT.

Google translates it to:

"There are people who choose to write shorter it is somewhat tedious to write without keyboard."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back