Xbox One

Your clearly not getting this, so let me teach you how forums work.

On any forum on the internet, it's the member responsibility to post the topic in the right section. If the member does not know where the section is or why there isn't a section for the content they wish to post then it is their responsibility to ask staff about where to post it or why there isn't a area. You didn't do that and instead and posted in a area you knew wasn't right.

So when staff sees your topic in the wrong area, not only are they not going to ask whats up but they can't read minds. So they must make their own judgement and what I judge was this was a Xbox 360 based video and as such I moved it to the Xbox 360 board because there was no other mention of other systems. Even though the game is on other systems, I don't care if a person make a PS3 based topic and a Xbox 360 based topic on the same game and this is why I moved it to the Xbox 360 board. Had the topic mention about PS3 or PC as well, it be sitting in the general gaming board.

Now you as a member sees this and as you stated this topic does not belong in a Xbox 360 board, so you should notify me that it should be in general gaming which I would have gladly have moved again.

Do you understand better now?

I've got to say that I'm quite excited for the Xbox One to see what it's going to be like, at this point I'm not buying it but maybe when I see it I will change my mind?

Back