Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanaki said:
Oh, that's for show even... because as I've said:
the Westerners encourage them to raise rebellions
against China.... and are disrupting peace in the World like
what they're doing in India... Syria... Libya... Korea
Japan-China... China-Vietnam... Arab world... Why even
in their own countries (Scots-Irish, French-Brits, Canada-America and etc...)

(I would have said the same if thread was about Arab vs them or Jews vs
them...

I know all about their little political/mediatic games.

Tibetans are playing these games encouraged by the West.

How do I know...? Because they're (on Brit/French television/Radio) are telling lies about it... (because
their language is so different from mine... I can instantly understand the slightest bit of difference between what really happened and what they're (reporters) are saying and between what the reporters says in Chinese and in French/English
or even what the people are really saying.

Isn't it the same with you...
when a French/Brit reporter slanders
your native language?

Self-immolation for show?

Did you just say that?

Honestly, I could have dealt with the fact that you are an ignorant. hateful racist, but you are quite possibly the most evil person I have ever encountered, and this is including the trolls and other assholes that I have had to deal with in the years I've been on the internet.

I thought you were just misinformed, but really, you are a horrible excuse for a human being.

I am utterly without words, and I am not going to reply to this topic any further and possibly any others started by you if I can help it.

I really think that I need to pray or read the Bible or something. I just need to do something get rid of the sick feeling I have from talking to you.

Self-immolation for show, I think I have seen everything now..

Oh... it's my OP eh? I can reply whatever I want eh?...
the tibetans do not know how to be thankful to the Chinese
for civilization, foods & drinks and we've done everything
everything for them (even giving them a peaceful home)
and they're still asking for more...

Will you hear me out? It's YOU who are so close-minded/judgemental
about this...

And that's even a sacrfice rite, made
to look like self-immolation (kinda like momification in Egypt, to sacrifice oneself to get something from their Gods!). Why do they do this?
to sacrifice themselves to their harvest Gods again, they do this every year!

You do not understand anything.

I'm saying to you: you should culture
yourself about their religion first!

We even freed them from harming themselves and the Chinese government is stopping them because it's harming them.

And that's me playing devil's advocate
till the very end too, which I love
to do in debates.

And still can't say I'm racist, since
I'm just too anti-White myself.

You keep saying the stance is 'Pro-American' when you couldn't be further from the truth. I'm a Libertarian, currently the media and the existing duopoly in our government does everythign they can short of violence trying to keep us from having a say in the running of our lives. You are semi-correct when you said I am anti-China. I support any Chinese, Tibetan, etc. that desire to be free. I DO NOT support a Communist regime that oppresses and violates human rights. 

Before you rebut my comments, make sure you understand what a Libertarian is and where I am coming from. It will probably do more to see where I am coming from rather than taking my short comments on a biased and unknowing approach. 

Sanaki said:
And so you're saying it's okay for
a White man to rape a Chinese/African woman or to commit genocides and other stuff
in others' lands then...?

And you're saying it's all right for
Brits to do that to native Americans/Canadians or even Africans...?

And that's so very hypocritical because
I'm not saying a Chinese person never did and it's just not what they're doing
now and Westerners exaggerate everything.

Oh my god you can't even understand a simple sentence you are so infuriating.

You SHOW me where I said it is ok for Westerners and Brits to murder and rape people! Show me where you accuse me of saying this or have you dream't this up out of your own arse because you argument is weak you need to throw something back at The White Man!

I never said it was ok for anyone to murder or rape people.

What YOU said is that no-one is being murdered or raped by Chinese. Do you realise how many fucking Chinese people there are on this planet and you have the balls to say that not a single one of them is murdering or raping people on this planet. You are so stupid if you believe that.

Sanaki said:
I did answer your questions, you chose not to believe
me and de facto argued on one side... eh?
You did not answer Black Angel's questions.

All you responded with is that it's not happening in China. But Black Angel wasn't asking you if it was happening in China, in fact she didn't ask about bloody China. She asked you two simple non-cultural specific questions which you chose not to answer because you can't understand.

A woman who is being held at knife or gunpoint by an attacker will surrender her possessions and her body to her attacker if she fears that her life is in danger, and thinks that doing so will save her life, does this mean that she consented to being robbed and raped?

If she is weaker than her attacker and is unable to fight him off as he rapes her, does that mean she consented to it even if she has an orgasm from the attack?
Sanaki, I want you to use your flawless English..... oh no French.... oh no that is English..... and tell me exactly where Black Angel was asking about China or Chinese people in those two questions.

Why can you not use your brain to understand that Black Angel was asking those questions about females in general in any society.

You accuse us of being pro-American or pro-Western, yet when Black Angel asks you a simple question you can't get your head out of China's arse and look at it from a neutral point of view.

And it's as if she said Chinese people did it this way to tibetans or she thinks so...by how she reacted or using it as an example to make me understand that's what
she thinks Chinese did.

(which isn't true... by the way...
and the tibet's rape by China (in the figurative sense of term) never happened,
it's all a lie by Whites.

Since again, the Chinese didn't force them to give their consent(like in the case of a woman being raped (like BA mentionned) and neither gunpointed at them like you Whites did to them or us Chinese.

And they willingly (and adopted our culture) became Hans like
the Manchu or Mongols did when they governed China (when they were in power in China and ruthlessly oppressed us even.)

So yes there was a time where the Tibetans/Mongols themselves governed China and adopted our culture or adapted theirs to ours around 1400-1500.

And I answered a straight no again... because her
examples didn't even stand.

So can you not even answer the two questions without looking at it from a Chinese point of view?

You can't even answer it from a purely female point of view?

GamerPerfection said:
So can you not even answer the two questions without looking at it from a Chinese point of view?

You can't even answer it from a purely female point of view?
But that's what she asked.

I am Chinese and I will not take other people accusing my
country and my countrymen of doing something they didn't and using it as an example because they're biased against my home, just as you are as a White.

And because Whites spread lies about China and others' "history".

Sanaki said:
But that's what she asked.

I am Chinese and I will not take other people accusing my
country and my countrymen of doing something they didn't and using it as an example because they're biased against my home, just as you are as a White.
No she didn't ask you about Chinese women, she asked you a general question about women in those situations, regardless of which country or culture they are in. She has simply asked you your opinion on those situations that women can end up in. Why can you not understand this simple english?

I'm not biased against any country. If people accused the UK and the people that live in the UK of doing something, then I don't care. The only biased person around here is you.

It's funny how you refer to yourself as Chinese yet you refer to me as a White. Do you like people calling Chinese people as yellow?

And... what's it got to do with it... if she didn't mean
to direct this at Chinese men and accuse Chinese of doing it to Tibetan women (in this topic...?) which they didn't
in history...

And even married them with their consent
when Whites raped them and Chinese and
other Asian women.

And if she didn't mean to say how
the Chinese men raped tibetan women...?
Why did she say that for...?

You do care about it... when I'm calling
you a White eh?...

I wouldn't care...

And if you must know there as a White,
tibetans with the Mongols raped Chinese
women and Chinese lands when they were in power.

If China lets them free, they will
do it to us again.

And you Whites would have no sympathy for us Chinese.

I don't care that you call me a White, because the reason you call me white is because your English is shit and you can't understand the difference between referring to someone as English and referring to them as White.

That is why when you refer to yourself as Chinese you don't refer to me as English because you are incapable of understanding English.... oh and let's not forget you're a complete racist as well.

Why don't you go join some racist communities instead, then maybe you'll get more people agreeing with you, because so far on this forum no-one has agreed with anything you say.

GamerPerfection said:
I don't care that you call me a White, because the reason you call me white is because your English is shit and you can't understand the difference between referring to someone as English and referring to them as White.

That is why when you refer to yourself as Chinese you don't refer to me as English because you are incapable of understanding English.... oh and let's not forget you're a complete racist as well.

Why don't you go join some racist communities instead, then maybe you'll get more people agreeing with you, because so far on this forum no-one has agreed with anything you say.
Oh... no one eh...? As I recall... you did too...

Why should I call you English or British... when you're a White? Why I even said that on a British forum... and they didn't care being referred to as Whites... In fact, they didn't give a d****.

Many people on Youtube do share my views on this topic eh...?

A N.B to you: I was waiting for your reactions and I love baiting your
them while making you believe I did agree with all I said... (Didn't I say I was sarcastic in argument)

And you'd always fall for whatever I say...

Guardian said:
You keep saying the stance is 'Pro-American' when you couldn't be further from the truth. I'm a Libertarian, currently the media and the existing duopoly in our government does everythign they can short of violence trying to keep us from having a say in the running of our lives. You are semi-correct when you said I am anti-China. I support any Chinese, Tibetan, etc. that desire to be free. I DO NOT support a Communist regime that oppresses and violates human rights. 

Before you rebut my comments, make sure you understand what a Libertarian is and where I am coming from. It will probably do more to see where I am coming from rather than taking my short comments on a biased and unknowing approach.
And "human rights..." XD how empty it is... And if tibet is free from China, then other people are going to oppress
them anyways (you obviously don't know how they were oppressed and before raped/persecuted by Mongols and other foreign nations like Kozacks and other Russian tribes and White Europeans as well...)
And that's how the world goes...
Don't speak about how China is oppressing them because Chinese is protecting
them from foreign invasions like
Britain is protecting the Scots and Irish... from possible foreign threats (like French, American or etc).

Sanaki said:
Oh... no one eh...? As I recall... you did too...

Why should I call you English or British... when you're a White? Why I even said that on a British forum... and they didn't care being referred to as Whites... In fact, they didn't give a d****.

Many people on Youtube do share my views on this topic eh...?

A N.B to you: I was waiting for your reactions and I love baiting your
them while making you believe I did agree with all I said... (Didn't I say I was sarcastic in argument)

And you'd always fall for whatever I say...
Ok you call me a White if you want I don't actually care about that. But this is what i'll agree on, you call me a White and i'll call you a Racist, because lets be honest I fit the White name and you fit the Racist name.

Youtube is full of trolls like you. No-one can take a single word from anything anyone says on youtube.

You may think you are baiting me but you're not. All i'm doing is responding to a racist that thinks that all white men want her, because that's basically what you say. The truth of the matter is you are racist, your parents are racist, you are pro-China yet you live amongst us Whites in Canada.

Me.... I like string out your weak and pathetic arguments and seeing how little you understand the English language. I sit at my computer laughing at your pathetic attempts to redeem yourself and justify your comments.

GamerPerfection said:
Ok you call me a White if you want I don't actually care about that. But this is what i'll agree on, you call me a White and i'll call you a Racist, because lets be honest I fit the White name and you fit the Racist name.

Youtube is full of trolls like you. No-one can take a single word from anything anyone says on youtube.

You may think you are baiting me but you're not. All i'm doing is responding to a racist that thinks that all white men want her, because that's basically what you say. The truth of the matter is you are racist, your parents are racist, you are pro-China yet you live amongst us Whites in Canada.

Me.... I like string out your weak and pathetic arguments and seeing how little you understand the English language. I sit at my computer laughing at your pathetic attempts to redeem yourself and justify your comments.
Lol... XD English is French... pathetic arguments...? XD
And that's WHY you argued 5-6 pages even to 20 pages with me...? in almost everyone of my topics...?

you're the one who is... who can't even argue without calling people stuff...?

GamerPerfection said:
Please explain to me how English is French?
Same thing... XD English came from it...
And the French "civilized" the British.

And please explain to me why do you always see stuff that isn't there and fly off
cause i'm not acknowledging your points?
Andd go make a whole topic about it...
Because I did ignore you...?
(offended-overreacted) thing.

We can continue in pms...

Sanaki said:
Same thing... XD English came from it...
And the French "civilized" the British.
That doesn't mean English is French. Words may have been introduced in to the English language from other countries, but it doesn't mean they are English.

I've never known anyone so dumb to say that because they learned French that it means their English is flawless.

GamerPerfection said:
That doesn't mean English is French. Words may have been introduced in to the English language from other countries, but it doesn't mean they are English.

I've never known anyone so dumb to say that because they learned French that it means their English is flawless.
Because face it, English is French... and they colonized
Britain the same way Britain did with France... XD
And you Westerners think China colonized tibet when it's you
Whites who occupied China and tibet and HK.

GamerPerfection said:
lol you are so stupid. I'm not going to waste anymore of my White air on you for now.
lol... i'm stupid... these are facts eh...? And history...? XD

And what? Can't argue intelligently...?

And you people de facto say : Communism
did that and that... when it's not even
related to any government's regime (since
any regime can go wrong)
Why even Germans did this to Jews
(and they were not Communists...)
to Guardian's argument...

And France did that to Vietnam (or something similar to what's happening in tibet) And they weren't communists either.

And why even USA did this sort of stuff
to other and they are a democracy...?

So to say communism/China communist did this to tibet...

Is really ignoring the Holocaust by Germans and the Rape of India by the Brits.... and what the French/Americans did
to Vietnam during the WWII.

Or saying it's all due to communism is
a really weak argument.

And it's due a leader's selfishness and or greed and not caring for his or her people. Since it can happen in a capitalist-democratic country too (Holocaust, invasion of Vietnam and Polish killed and etc...)

And so people saying it's because of a
country's regime is just really...

So in short there, these things happen
because of greedy/selfish political leadrs like Kim's and Jean Charest
and even England's Queen.

And so to blame it on a regime... or a
country is just a biased way to look at
things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back