Asian Fetishes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaynil said:
I think don't think GamerPerfection is denying that people can try to 'violate' inanimate objects. He is simply objecting the misuse of the term "having sex" in the article.
Exactly, people don't "have" sex with inanimate objects, they perform sexual acts even if it goes as far as ejaculation. And as Black Angel said it is technically masturbation. But they are not "having" sex with an object.

GamerPerfection said:
Exactly, people don't "have" sex with inanimate objects, they perform sexual acts even if it goes as far as ejaculation. And as Black Angel said it is technically masturbation. But they are not "having" sex with an object.
So, you're saying it's like "raping/masturbating with" something? Since the thing itself
can't get sexual pleasure itself (unlike a woman can) from doing it with a man yes?

I'm not really sure what the topic is about now, so I hardly have anything to say about it specifically.  All I know is I'm pretty sure I have cancer from reading Sanaki's posts.  The rare occasions when I could decipher some sort of coherence in her posts, they still didn't make sense to me.

I agree with Black Angel and Gamer Perfection in everything they said up to this point.  I know this is a debate technically, so it's a bit redundant to post a supportive comment, but I wanted to say something.

Given I'm now terminally ill, I believe I have earned the chance to say a few words.

And the point of this thread is: Why do
you think a man (any skin colour) would be physically attracted to Asian girls/women or would have a preference for them?
Because it's really puzzling to me as an Asian girl as I've repeated enough
in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back