Asian Fetishes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that I see you that way, that is the way you presented yourself throughout this topic. And even when we were trying to help you see that, you stated that you meant what you said.

As I said in the other topic, if you don't want people to call you a duck, then you shouldn't walk and quack like one.

You have no one to blame for the way you came off but yourself.

Sanaki said:
Because he called me "close-minded" & "worse than any Asian I know"
Where the hell do you get off creating made-up quotes of other people? It looks like you do this to discredit someone you don't like so that the rest of the community turn against them. You might not be doing that, but that is certainly what it looks like.

This is what I agree with:
1 - YES I called you closed-minded (that's NOT name calling)
2 - YES I said your comment about white guys being disgusting was racist (that is NOT me calling you racist)

This is what I DID NOT do:
1 - NO I did not call you "worse than any Asian I know"
2 - NO I did not call you racist
3 - NO I did not tell you to stop talking about this

How can you say that I called you "worse than any Asian I know" when you damn well know that is a down right lie. You have painted a disgusting picture of yourself in this thread. It's made it look like you are making up accusations at those that are debating and disagreeing with you because you can't understand our logic or point of view and instead of just admitting you don't understand the points we are trying to make you try and turn us in to horrible people.

GP... read your own post:

"What is wrong with a bloke having a preference for Asian woman???

And stop saying "white men".

You're no worse than those that like Asian women because you're picking on white men.

You keep making these threads about men fancying you all the time, which I find hard to believe, and all you do is winge about the men."

You barged into my thread with accusing me of "picking on White males" first,

I can even find the posts' date for you, since they don't lie.

& then practically ordered me to:

"stop picking on them..."?

GamerPerfection said:
What is wrong with a bloke having a preference for Asian woman???

And stop saying "white men".

You're no worse than those that like Asian women because you're picking on white men.

You keep making these threads about men fancying you all the time, which I find hard to believe, and all you do is winge about the men.
Whole thing escalated because of this.

Had you said: I found it wrong of you
to say all white are sex-crazed (which, btw, I didn't say in the first place, I said only those with a sex fetish towards Asians are to me & obviously I have met them or they're been displaying this kinda freakish behaviour towards my person like touching my breasts/b**** & etc), would have been more acceptable to me, but instead you told me outrightly to: "stop saying White men."

& then I proceeded to ask you:
how else I am supposed to call them (White men) to describe this problem/issue
adequately in the thread?

As I remember, you never answered that
& continued with: "don't pick on White males." I took it as if I was "mocking
White males" & told me in no clearer to
stop expressing/exposing my problems
with them. & I thought you said I mocked them because of the word "pick". If
if you have no idea what a word might/may mean, don't use it & if you don't
wanna come off as issuing an order to
someone else, then don't use the imperative tense of a verb. Because I told you: "Stop call them Black N*****", how
would you take it? As an order yes.

If you said: "Don't single out/point youyour fingers at White males" first, I would have understood your meaning better, but you chose to use the expresion "Pick on them" which means "mocking, insulting". So choose your words carefully next time, cause maybe English ain't your first language, & perhaps you meant something else.

You really don't like admitting your errors or mistakes do you.

Maybe I could have used different words to express the exact same thing I have already expressed. However, I believe it is your inability to understand the English language properly that is causing this problem.

You claim I said to you that you are "worse than any Asian I know". I confronted you with this down right lie and you fail to acknowledge that you lied about that and you've failed to provide evidence I said such a thing.

English is absolutely my first language because I am English! Every post I have made in this debate has been clear. You are the one that has failed to interpret and understand what I am saying.

Me telling you to stop saying "white men" is NOT me telling you to stop talking about this. You do not understand that it is your bad english that is causing your problems here because you are reading everything that is posted here wrong, and because you are doing that you start making up quotes of attacks I make on you which is completely unfounded and untrue.

What did you mean by: "Stop saying White men..."? & English comes from French/Latin/Greek, wanna argue about that
too? Since I learnt French first at school, my English is absolutely flawlessly correct.

Omg, even when pointed out to you where you were rude to me, you are still denying/refusing to face it.
How very of typical of English men. & I know I'm generalizing them by saying this.

& You are doing the exact same thing as
I'm doing with my words.

Sanaki said:
Whole thing escalated because of this.

Had you said: I found it wrong of you
to say all white are sex-crazed (which, btw, I didn't say in the first place, I said only those with a sex fetish towards Asians are to me & obviously I have met them or they're been displaying this kinda freakish behaviour towards my person like touching my breasts/b**** & etc), would have been more acceptable to me, but instead you told me outrightly to: "stop saying White men."

& then I proceeded to ask you:
how else I am supposed to call them (White men) to describe this problem/issue
adequately in the thread?

As I remember, you never answered that
& continued with: "don't pick on White males." I took it as if I was "mocking
White males" & told me in no clearer to
stop expressing/exposing my problems
with them. & I thought you said I mocked them because of the word "pick". If
if you have no idea what a word might/may mean, don't use it & if you don't
wanna come off as issuing an order to
someone else, then don't use the imperative tense of a verb. Because I told you: "Stop call them Black N*****", how
would you take it? As an order yes.

If you said: "Don't single out/point out White males" first, I would have understood your meaning better, but you chose to use the expresion "Pick on them" which means "mocking, insulting". So choose your words carefully next time, cause maybe English ain't your first language, & perhaps you meant something else.
I should have ignored this, but I just can't.

You have some fucking nerve trying to tell someone to watch what they say and that English isn't their first language.

From your posts around here, and your overuse and egregious misuse and abuse of the ampersand, it is painfully evident that English isn't YOUR first language. It seems like you use a translator, when instead, you should have been using a dictionary with a thesaurus, so that you could at least understand what has been said in this topic.

Now, I have sat here, and given you the benefit of the doubt, even as you made blatantly racist statements and even, defended them again and again.

I have sat here still giving you the benefit of the doubt even as I pointed out one last time, exactly how you could be considered racist, even when you didn't deserve it.

I have even sat here as you played the helpless victim in other topics and tried to make it as though we are ganging up on you, when we were only trying to help you.

And now, you have the audacity to say that English isn't his first language?

How DARE you.

I have stated that I wasn't on anyone's side, because I truly wasn't and was only trying to be the voice of reason. This was why I stated that I understood where you were coming from in my first post, and it is why I stated that I understood where GP was coming from later on.

But then you tried to make it seem like I am attacking you, when I was only trying to help you, just like GP was.

You have a lot of nerve. I'd say more, but I don't believe in shredding a person just to prove how wrong they are.

You'll either see the points made, and understand them or you won't, I have tried helping you, and you refuse to see it, and I just can't put up with your ignorance any further.

Sanaki said:
What did you mean by then: "Stop saying White men..."? & English comes from French/Latin/Greek, wanna argue about that
too? Since I learnt French first at school, my English is absolutely flawlessly correct.

Omg, even when pointed out to you where you were rude, you
are denying it. How very of typical of English men.
And here you are again. being a duck.

Sanaki said:
What did you mean by: "Stop saying White men..."? & English comes from French/Latin/Greek, wanna argue about that

Omg, even when pointed out to you where you were rude to me, you are still denying/refusing to face it.
How very of typical of English men. & I know I'm generalizing them by saying this.

& You are doing the exact same thing as
I'm doing with my words.
What I meant by saying stop saying white men was the fact that you don't need to single out white men. If you don't like white men with obsessions then you're not going to like black men or asian men with obsessions, therefore you can just talk about men with obsessions for Asian women. And I will say it again, I was not telling you to stop talking about this subject. If you can't understand something as simple as that then clearly your english is not flawless.

So because you learnt French at school that makes your English flawless? Your English is far from flawless and is the reason for this situation.

I have not refused to acknowledge where you have pointed out I was rude to you. I know my posts have been somewhat rude because your inability to understand has frustrated me.
Yet YOU have still not shown me where I said to you that you are "worse than any Asian I know". WHERE DID I SAY IT. Why are you making up cruel quotes that don't exist to make you look like a vicitim!!!! ANSWER THIS.

Sanaki said:
Again, you're taking his side in this even.

Even proven to you, Gamer, you won't accept it as proof.

No, I have not been taking his side, and I have stated as such all throughout this debate.

But you know something. 

I am now.

WIth YOUR last posts, you've put me on his side.

Thank you for forcing my hand. 

For someone who knows all about the English language, and is so proficient, your posts still come across as inane gibberish.

I thought I was drunk when reading your posts and the sad thing is that I don't even drink.

How do you explain that? 

I'm sorry Demon_Skeith but will you lock this fucking thread. I am sick and tired of trying to make a racist girl understand such simple things.

I will not stand for someone on here to publicly state that I said they were "worse than any Asian I know" and for her to fail to publicly PROVE that I said such a thing. I will also not stand for someone on here to continue to claim that I have told her to stop talking about this when I have not done so. And I will not stand for someone on here to accuse others of siding with me just because they've agreed with something i've said or because they disagree with the author. If I get a new warning for my language then so be it, but I am DONE with this racist!

GamerPerfection said:
I'm sorry Demon_Skeith but will you lock this fucking thread. I am sick and tired of trying to make a racist girl understand such simple things.

I will not stand for someone on here to publicly state that I said they were "worse than any Asian I know" and for her to fail to publicly PROVE that I said such a thing. I will also not stand for someone on here to continue to claim that I have told her to stop talking about this when I have not done so. And I will not stand for someone on here to accuse others of siding with me just because they've agreed with something i've said or because they disagree with the author. If I get a new warning for my language then so be it, but I am DONE with this racist!
GP, I understand your frustration, but don't let her get to you. When people like her do this, then are you letting them win. She doesn't have a leg to stand on.

I don't let people like this get to me because they aren't worth it.

Still though, the topic can be salvaged if we ignore her.

So what do you think about those who have race-based fetishes in general?

Do you think that it is caused by media influence or internal issues or both?

Black Angel said:
So what do you think about those who have race-based fetishes in general?

Do you think that it is caused by media influence or internal issues or both?
I don't think there is anything wrong if someone (male or female) has a fetish for a different coloured person of the opposite sex (or same sex).

I say this because if I use white people as the example then there are generally three types of fetishes they could have (which would be the same for blacks and asians)

White person has fetish towards White people
White person has fetish towards Black people
White person has fetish towards Asian people
White person has no fetish or preference and is happy with any the feel attracted to.

My point here is that if a white person has a fetish towards asian or black people, then that is no different to a white person having a fetish towards white people. Just because they are of the same race it doesn't matter, it is still the same thing. So this is why I don't see any problem with one race having a sexual preference or fetish towards a particular race.

There is a fine line between fetish, preference and obsession. Obsession can often be misinterpreted by people and therefore not always able to be judged except for case by case basis.

I don't think it is caused by media influence. I think it really is all down to the individual. It could be down to how they were brought up, or what their parents or guardians are like and what they prefer. But, just like you can't help who you fall in love with, I don't think you can help who you have sexual preferences for.

Perhaps I am using the wrong word here.. lol 

But yeah I agree, I don't think having a fetish is bad, but I think that having an obsession toward a certain race can have its roots in internal issues as well as media influence.

Like for example, the fact that there were a lot of guys, Black and White who were attracted to me for my skin color, although, I will say that it was the Black guys in this situation who made a bigger deal out of it.

I think that when it was the White guys, it was more or less media influence. I say this because of how Blacks are usually portrayed, and also the fact that people who are the same complexion, are considered to be racially ambiguous. So they can be anything. It is assumed that they are White, Latina, etc. unless it is determined that they are biracial or something like that.

But for the White guys, it was something that was interesting to them, and they ended up wanting to know more about me, because my ethnic background was interesting to them. They have said that they had never seen my shade of Black before.. they weren't trying to be racist, but they had always gone by what they have seen on TV and in daily life. These same people would be blown away by the fact that Blacks come in all colors, even fair skin.

So for them, it was kind of the same reaction that someone has when they find out that I was born in Germany.

Now, with the Black guys, for some of them, it was more of an obsession thing, some assumed right off the bat that I was Latina, even though I don't look anything like that, or was part NA but the assumption was made because of my skin color, and then they would talk about how pretty I was and they would just talk about how they never saw someone like me before.

I mean, the whole thing made me uncomfortable, to be honest. But before I could tell them about my background, they would start saying that most of the girls around there were ghetto, and that Black women in general were ghetto. At this point, I would let them continue with what they were saying, and when they asked me where I was from, and what I am, I would tell them that I am Black and I am proud of what and who I am, and that while I am of diverse heritage, I don't think that they are superior and they are just as much apart of me as being Black and that unlike them, I think that there is beauty in all.

For the rest, it was because they noticed my body, and in those cases, we never made it past the first sentence, since I don't talk to dudes, who don't make eye contact when I am speaking to them.

The one thing that I don't like is that there is an insistence that you must pick a side. That you have to identify with one or the other, you can't just be who you are. I really don't understand that you know?

I mean, no one tells a White person that they must be either Dutch or German or which ever ethnicity they have, so why do people feel the need to force those who are either biracial or multi-ethnic into choosing? I don't solely identify as being Black because it would be disrespectful to my NA and Irish heritage, but if it will move the conversation along, and get us onto another subject, then I will say that I am Black and then hopefully we can move on. This usually works until they find out where I was born, and then decide to interrogate me on that.. 

Another thing that bothers me is how, people will look at me and my husband, and will assume right off the bat that we will have pretty babies. They also do the same thing with my brother and his girlfriend. She is Irish and NA as well. I have friends who are with someone of a similar background and they don't encounter this as often and they have always asked me why people say that. 

It is a compliment, but why would our kids be any more attractive than anyone else's. You know?

I've witnessed people say to others that they are likely to produce pretty children, and it's just because of their skin and looks. But it really doesn't mean anything because I've also seen very attractive girls and then when I see their parents (not to be offensive here) but sometimes there's a surprise that such an attractive girl was born from those parents.

People see to just think that a childs attractiveness will just stem from their parents looks, but it's not always necessarily true.

Plus, i'm a typical bloke here, but all babies look the same lol!

lol I agree with you there, I just don't really understand the need for labels. I mean, All they do is divide people. 

I actually think it is awesome that there are so many people out there who are shedding their prejudices (and their clothes in the process lol) and following their heart and having diverse families. It just means that we are one step closer to ending racism.

I always said to people that my kids would be more of a mess than we are, especially me, but we will never force them to identify with one or the other, and we are going to tell them that when other people ask what they are, to tell them that they are Human.

Because that really is what they are and it is what matters most.

But I will say that it is sad that Black women seem to be considered at the bottom of the dating pool.

I mean, it is devastating.

GP:
1. Why did you not say first that you disagreed with my very definitions of "White men having a fetish"? & my views with White males being acttracted to Asians? You disagree with me on this yes or no?

2. You wanted to tell me: how can I say
they (White guys) have fetishes for Asians girls? Maybe they just have a preference for them, that's YOUR point, yes?

Simple answer: I cannot say.

3. I just wanted to know (the real issue/question for White guys who ask me out, say I'm pretty & etc: if they liked me truly because I'm me or because I'm Asian, as BA so many times said in this thread, cause I'm doubting my own attractiveness even when they say so.

4. I'm curious to know why a White guy
would be attracted to Asian girls, so I asked some: would you find an Asian girl pretty, beautiful...? & their answer
was always: cause you're Asian.

5. I apologize for misunderstanding your
points totally. & I don't think of you
as a horrible, awful person, nor do I
hate you personally. I genuily misunderstood your points.

I thought you were attacking me with
this:

"What's wrong if a bloke has an attraction to Asians women"?

As if you were saying: fetish/ sex obsession=attraction. But then you said:
people might misinpret guys's actions
towards girls, especially girls themselves as what? Guy having an obsession
with said girl. & hence why it's hard
to say if a guy has a genuine attraction
towards a girl, an obsession with or a
fetish for, that's what YOU wanted to say to me, yes or no...? & Please tell me:
are these YOUR points?

@ BA I agree, they should just say they are human, as that is the real race for all of us..... assuming you've not had any alien encounters your keeping secret.....

Also I think sometimes if people are asked what they are they should just say "what does it matter?". Because at the end of the day it doesn't matter. What matters more is the sort of person they are and that isn't defined by race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back