DarkKirby14's Let's Play Channel

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of my re-run through Paper Mario. Today, we continue through the Dry Dry Ruins, in search of what will help us get into the deeper parts so that we can confront Tutenkoopa. These stones and the walls seem to have a code for how to put them in. Maybe this will lead us to Tutenkoopa and maybe we can rescue that star spirit today

playthrough to this point:
Paper Mario - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of what could be a weekly thing going forward. Just as something different, and can be ended at anytime but something relaxing and hopefully is a weekly thing. That would be Animal Crossing, where things are happening everyday whether you are there or not, so let's delve in, and try to get our feet off the ground

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of my re-run through Paper Mario. Today, Mario and his team work through Tubba Blubba's stronghold, hoping to find the secret to Tubba Blubba's problem, and getting through here is no easy feat. Once we find the key, he opens his lid and we have to escape Tubba Blubba with the key, and get to his secret. We're going to be performing a different type of open heart surgery today

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the weekly edition of Animal Crossing. Today, we continue to try and work off some of the debt that we owe to Tom Nook, and he has more tasks lined up which will also help us with how things work around the neighborhood, and we even get to meet the neighbors as we work as well. This could be useful for later on, but do we know how much work he has for us left?

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of my re-run through Paper Mario. Today, now that Mario has the best hammer he can get, it's time to advance on through Mt. Lavalava, and there are still traps for us to evade if we're to save this star spirit, and we find the keeper of this one, which is the Lava Piranha, and from the looks of it, this is where Sushie will shine the best

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of my re-run through Paper Mario. Today, the sun is now back out in Flower Fields thanks to Mario and co. destroying the cloud machine, but that does not mean it's over. Huff 'N Puff is still out there and those clouds could be back in no time flat, plus there is the star spirit that has to be saved so there's only one more thing to do today: take down Huff 'N Puff, and bring true peace back to Flower Fields

Paper Mario - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Spyro: Year of the Reignited Dragon. Today, Spyro heads to the Harbor Speedway, which is the final raceway in the game, and the challenges here are gonna prove to be the hardest of all the speedways, as the breeze birds are quite fast. After that, it is time to finally confront the Sorceress and end her evil plans for the dragon hatchlings

Spyro: Year Of The Dragon(Reignited) - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of my re-run through Paper Mario. Today, we are so close to the final star spirit that we can feel it, but we can also feeling it get colder. There are some final wheels to work out, such as another level up, and this albino rhino puzzle, but once we're done with all that, we'll have a clash with the Crystal King for the final star spirit. Another chance for Kooper to shine

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of my re-run through Paper Mario. On today's finale, Bowser has won a battle but so have we, and now it's time for one more showdown, but this time it's for the fate of the whole kingdom, and Bowser will have more tricks up his sleeve, but what happens when the Star Beam is rendered useless? Who else can help Mario now??

full playthrough here:

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the final edition of Spyro: Year Of The Reignited Dragon. On today's finale, we make our way to the Super Bonus Round, where the Sorceress has a lot of treasure hidden away, and we'll definitely be helping ourselves to all of the treasure that is left here. I wonder what surprises await us when we get all of the gems

Spyro: Year Of The Dragon(Reignited) - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: Banjo-Pilot. I was considering Banjo-Tooie to celebrate Banjo-Kazooie getting into Smash Bros, but it's too close to the end of the year so we'll go with the GBA entry instead, and race in the air for a unique racing experience, and Banjo will lead it off for us

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the edition of a new Let's Play: Voodoo Vince: Remastered. This is more or less my halloween game, and was a bit of an on-the-spot deal, but hey, it's a spooky themed game so let's go with it. Anyway, the adventure begins when Kosmo The Inscrutable and his goons get his hands on Madam Charmaine's Zombie Dust, which causes problems, and then they kidnap her. It's up to Vince, her third best voodoo doll, to save her, and the world

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Voodoo Vince: Remastered. Today, Vince arrives in the square, and to get further, he's going to need to jazz things up, but will need the proper instrument to be able to rock some good jazz, and then will have to drop the lightning onto the first boss of the game

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Voodoo Vince: Remastered. Today, there are still a few things Vince needs to get for the balloon, one of which is the propeller for the balloon, but getting it isn't gonna be an easy task, especially with danger all around, and then Vince will head to the upper city to make his way to try and get the cloth

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of my final re-do of 2019: Kirby's Dream Land 3. As someone who loves Kirby games, I couldn't sit idly by on this one and am at it again. Anyway, it seems that a new dark force is descending upon Pop Star, and it will be up to Kirby to save it, but will have some new friends on for the adventure this time

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of Voodoo Vince: Remastered. Today, we should be able to get into the swing of this new upgrade of Vince's, which is like a grappling hook, and we'll need it to swing over to Dolly who is getting some train for us ready, but when Vince realizes it's a toy train, he, again, has the person turn on him(with Kosmo's influence) and a boss battle ensues

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of my re-run through Kirby's Dream Land 3. Today, Kirby continues through Ripple Field and we'll have to take Pitch to the end of the level and solve a block puzzle underwater, and then it's a clash with Acro which will be by both land and sea

Kirby's Dream Land 3 - YouTube

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the next edition of my re-run through Kirby's Dream Land 3. Today, Kirby continues through Ripple Field and we'll have to take Pitch to the end of the level and solve a block puzzle underwater, and then it's a clash with Acro which will be by both land and sea

Kirby's Dream Land 3 - YouTube

I remember play that so long ago, very fun.

hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here and with me here today is the first edition of a new Let's Play: The Legend Of Spyro: A New Beginning. I'll be honest, this game isn't that great but I just wanted something to get me to the end of the year so I don't start something new, so here is this. With that said, here is a new vision of the story of Spyro, who is apparently a very sacred dragon with a big destiny ahead of him, but he doesn't know it yet

Back