Do you believe in the Paranormal?

Well, in order for everything to exist here is due to the fact that the placement of this planet is precisely perfect for life form conditions. It's a bacteria thing. There needs to be a cool temperature balance. Earth happens to have that, unlike the other planets which do not.
Stuck in our galaxy are you? We are talking about other lifeforms in the universe.

We as a race have sucked at space travel. It is highly possible that other lifeforms in other galaxies also suck at space travel. I admit there are many things that you can say don't exist because there has not been a credible shred of evidence that they exist, and I accept ghosts in that, but aliens is not one of those situations. Aliens can be any biological lifeform, more advanced or less advanced.

Not to be rude or anything but I think it is ignorant of anyone to believe we are the only life in the entire universe.

I think that anything could be possible but at the same time, I am not going to press my luck.

You will not see me fucking around with a Ouija board trying to contact the other side to find out if there are ghosts among us.

If you say there are, then I'll take your word on it, and if not, then I'll take your word on that too. I am simply not going to be pressing my luck in trying to prove or disprove their existence.

Earth is perfect in our galaxy, there are an ifinite number of them.
See, that's the kind of talk that makes me hate science. lol.
There isn't an infinite amount of galaxys & planets. There's no evidence of billions of solar systems like ours. NASA and science saw a dot in the sky then called it a Sun with surrounding planets like like ours. They took the best telescope they have and still just saw a dot.
There's no evidence. It's all just theory.

Not to be rude or anything but I think it is ignorant of anyone to believe we are the only life in the entire universe.
Maybe its not as big as hollywood & nasa theories make it out to be. Maybe the truth is all they know beyond this galaxy is that there is bright dots in the sky and a few that are closer.

And the Nasa recently discovered that Mars once had the requirements for life to exist.
I heard they found a spot where there was water or found water, or something like that. Water is good for life I suppose.

Let's talk about Nasa. A few months ago Nasa also said Dinosaurs were possibly from outer space. Lol, evidence = Zero. There was a 2hr special on discovery channel about it though. Some guy in a white coat thought up of this idea. In other news dinosaur farting caused dinosaur extinction! Lol, another 2hr special on discovery channel.
......Nasa is more hollywood than science. Always has been.

You will not see me fucking around with a Ouija board trying to contact the other side to find out if there are ghosts among us
Ouija boards are a trademark of Hasbro games. Its actually a great business model. See, way back in the day people were superstitious like crazy and always had all of these crazy odd rituals. This company thought it would be cool to own it because still today, people are so interested in the unknown and it seems that even today 1/100 people say they'd seen a UFO or ghost.
The company knew they could turn a profit.
It's all about money though.:(

One time, a group of friends and myself (4 of us in total) were drinking some Colt 45s in the backyard of an abandoned building. It was probably some time around midnight, and we were all standing around drinking behind an old, beat up hedge. The house's windows were all boarded up, I remember it well.

We heard a sound coming from somewhere near the front of the house. One of my friends walked out to the house's driveway to take a peek at the front street. I was feeling a little paranoid so I leaned out from behind the hedge to see what was going on. While I peered out, one of my friends leaned out as well, but he was behind me so he had a hand on my shoulder to steady himself. I saw the friend who had left to investigate walking back with a shrug of his shoulders, and I turned to tell my friend there was nothing, to get off of me.

He wasn't there. My 2 other friends were standing at the opposite end of the hedge, smoking cigarettes. I was by myself at that end of the hedge, and I had felt someone leaning on me. I even had the sense of when someone's face is really close to yours, like the breath kind of going past you... *shudders*

I'm not superstitious, I'd honestly prefer to believe none of that stuff exists- I'd feel safer if that was the case. But I know what I felt, and I hightailed it the hell out of there. Didn't even finish my drink.

You seem extremely narrow minded.
haha, when I think about stuff, I more or less use evidence, math, and likeliness rather than Stephan King and trend.
Not to be rude, but I kind of agree with this. You say science is never wrong, yet you deny theories, and the fact that the universe is infinite.
When I said science is never wrong, I was making a point that this is the reputation of science. Science is wrong, it's just a lot of people who are into it say it is not.
The problem with theory is that its the same as idea. An idea does not hold weight to if its true or not regardless on what your degree is, nor where you work.

I can bring up a million thoughts and conspiracies but until there is likeliness, evidence, or math it's all just a fancy fictional story. I'm also not gullible as too. If some rich, smart, high up in the science department says something, then FOX news covers the story that does not effect my thoughts on it being true. I don't rely on the impact on truth based on the population of how many believe it. I use what I mentioned instead.
Knowing this, where am I narrow minded? From my standpoint you two are being a bit naive on the matter. 200 movies, 500 news events, 2,000 bury pics, a crackly soundwave or two, youtube video captures, and a few comic books and you both think that the existence of aliens is possible?
There has never been any evidence. It's all just an idea that got popular.

Stuck in our galaxy are you? We are talking about other lifeforms in the universe.

We as a race have sucked at space travel. It is highly possible that other lifeforms in other galaxies also suck at space travel. I admit there are many things that you can say don't exist because there has not been a credible shred of evidence that they exist, and I accept ghosts in that, but aliens is not one of those situations. Aliens can be any biological lifeform, more advanced or less advanced.

I agree, I mean, if the Earth and all life on it came to be under the conditions that it was, then who is to say that that isn't the case with the other galaxies out there?

Polaris has its own galaxy and it is said to be thousands times larger than the Sun. It's just that it is many light years away, and I doubt that we'd be able to travel there in our or many other lifetimes.

Until Copernicus, people accepted that the Earth was the center of the universe, and the possibility that the Sun was at the center was just a theory.

Sure this planet needs water and oxygen to survive, but that doesn't mean that there aren't other microorganisms that can't dwell in the environment on their planets.

For all we know, the other planets and galaxies out there are at a different stage of life than Earth and our solar system is.

Chances are there is other life out there, but we shouldn't rule it out because we can't comprehend how it would be possible, see it with our own eyes or figure out a way to do so.

That would be illogical.

Just for the sake of debate.............Does Polaris have its own galaxy?
Currently this is one of the best image on Polaris. Currently I see a bunch of dots and a big bright dot. It seems that there is a few surrounding brighter dots.
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/.a/6a00d8341bf7f753ef014e5fdcd3cf970c-800wi

Maybe they think its a galaxy but in reality all we know is there's a bunch of dots.

The "dots" represent stars, in case you didn't know. We see them too during the night...

Just for the sake of debate.............Does Polaris have its own galaxy?
Currently this is one of the best image on Polaris. Currently I see a bunch of dots and a big bright dot. It seems that there is a few surrounding brighter dots.
http://www.dailygala...cd3cf970c-800wi

Maybe they think its a galaxy but in reality all we know is there's a bunch of dots.
This is why I think you are narrow-minded on this subject. The fact that life exists on this single planet, and the fact that this solar system exists, is evidence enough that they are going to exist elsewhere.

Our space travel is pretty much non-existant. The distance we have been able to see in space is nothing in reality. But the fact this planet exists here with life and a solar system means that they are going to exist elsewhere.

You say there is no shred of evidence of other lifeforms in the universe yet we exist.

No offense meant, but considering the number of solar systems that exist, and that 2 of ours met the conditions to shelter life, it would dumb to affirm that life certainly doesn't exist elsewhere.

Also, random question @AidsorHIV
Are you religious?

This is why I think you are narrow-minded on this subject. The fact that life exists on this single planet, and the fact that this solar system exists, is evidence enough that they are going to exist elsewhere.

Our space travel is pretty much non-existant. The distance we have been able to see in space is nothing in reality. But the fact this planet exists here with life and a solar system means that they are going to exist elsewhere.

You say there is no shred of evidence of other lifeforms in the universe yet we exist.
To add to this, if the multiverse theory is correct, then there is definitely life somewhere else.

we still have to convince him that our solar system isn't the only one in the universe.
Ok, convince me. Show me some REAL data and prove. Not just a picture of a bunch of bright lights and dots. NASA couldn't do it, I'm sure you won't.

The problem is the people are brought up to believe whatever is said by the more powerful individual.
Example:
-In the 50's they say coca-cola helps you go on a diet, everyone believes it as a fact back then.

Ok, convince me. Show me some REAL data and prove. Not just a picture of a bunch of bright lights and dots. NASA couldn't do it, I'm sure you won't.

The problem is the people are brought up to believe whatever is said by the more powerful individual.
Example:
-In the 50's they say coca-cola helps you go on a diet, everyone believes it as a fact back then.

Lol thats the issue, I don't think we can. Which would make the multiverse theory even less credible to you.

Example:
You're starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist... If you don't believe in pictures, I'm lost for words.

Were drinking some Colt 45s
+rep for that. lol, +2 rep if they were Old English!

Lol thats the issue, I don't think we can. Which would make the multiverse theory even less credible to you.
The problem is when you use the word "theory" it basically means: "Oh, this guy who makes a lot of money and throws big words to sound smart like "utilize instead of use" came up with an idea in his head".
You're starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist
I have been accused of that a couple of times. It probably is because of my "thoughts on life". I said thoughts on life instead of religion because it makes more sense to me. I am mentally an Anarchist stuff in a normal life.

As for pictures, no I don't believe in them.
Example: http://skinzweb.file...ushku-00008.jpg
She's pretty hot huh? That picture is practically edited to an anime level or artist work.

How about this:
1BugattiCharger.jpg

Pretty nice exotic car huh?

Actually I created it with This pic & this pic with photoshop.

Back