Do you believe in the Paranormal?

Religion is pointless. Whether it was useful in the past is history. Lots of different religions believe in different Gods and neither sides will consider the other being true. Instead of people living their life the way THEY want to, they get dictated by religion and it is their parents, or their upbringing that has forced them in to the religion. Most people that follow religion do so because they didn't have a choice when they were too young to know what it is all about.

That is one big reason why I hate religion because parents and the-like FORCE their children to follow the reiigion that they follow!

The funniest part is when these same brainwashed children claim that being religious was their choice, like they ever had any.

Again, the followers suck, not the religion itself. If they want to be stupid about it, all the power to them, makes it easier for me to make money. If they are that naive to blindly accept, then that is probably how the con-man came to be.

That is one big reason why I hate religion because parents and the-like FORCE their children to follow the reiigion that they follow!
I get that. Brainwash the kids then they are just following the ritual to the way they've learned. HOWEVER, you blaming the whole religion for this(the bible predicted that.....). You need to be blaming the person, not the whole system. It's like getting punched in the face by a spanish dude then thinking Mexico is stupid for random violence.

Yeah, that problem but there is so many problems with the upbringing of children we can never win.

Stupid people and children are impressionable. It's mostly people's fault, not religion's.

I get that. Brainwash the kids then they are just following the ritual to the way they've learned. HOWEVER, you blaming the whole religion for this(the bible predicted that.....). You need to be blaming the person, not the whole system. It's like getting punched in the face by a spanish dude then thinking Mexico is stupid for random violence.

Some people actually know they are brainwashing their kids and have stupid excuses for it. Once I was talking to a guy and he said that he brainwashed his kids to follow his religion cause if he didn't do it, someone else would.

I'm teaching my kid to be open to ideas, but come up with a conclusion for yourself, not to take someone else's opinion and make it your's.

Back