Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Since it is E3 time, I believe it is right for a contest! Since the one thing I want from my members is to post, I'll make this contest a posting one!

The goal is simple, rank in one of the three spots on this side widget here (always located on the right side of this site's main index):

full

To win one of these prizes:

1st place: $100
2nd place: $20
3rd place: 1000 forum points
4th and 5th place: 500 points

Cash prizes will be rewarded via paypal or gift card of some sorts and I will only pay up to that max amount, any amount loss due to country conversion will not be covered by me.

Rules:

All site rules do apply
Not all boards allow post increase, these will be on the board description.
Rapid few word posts (1-3 words) can get you disqualified.

There will be extra moderator staff during E3 to monitor all members, so please no cheating.

Extra points:

You can get 5 extra post points added to your final scores if:

If you refer someone to join the site, they make ten posts on this forum and post on this topic mentioning you as a referral (so by the time they post here, they must have 11 posts or more). This can stack, so get people to join and post!

Contest ends on June 30th at 11:59 PM CST USA time.

Good luck!

Do the staff count for this or is it top 3 below you two :p?

Then is it okay, if I participate too, any other deals would be off during this period :p
Well, it should be fair...so...
Let me know, if it's okay with you or not.

Considering that it E3 Time now, this for once (I hope) stop me from playing the arcade and post a bit more around here :) Good luck everyone :)

I got ignored.

*Sulks in a corner
Well good luck to all the participants. I was hoping to get a fourth place or fifth place to get genuine points.

Making it my mission to have someone else as a top poster this month :p The change needs to happen.

So are you planning on a coup? removing Mr. Demon from his demonic throne? lol

I wasn't, but that sounds like an excellent idea. Want to be my strategic adviser?

LOL But then how exactly do we plan the coup while he's like always there/everywhere watching our every move.

If gaming has taught me anything, a couple of fetch quests for members here will eventually lead to our success.

Indeed, I agree. So are we going for a direct frontal assault on his castle? If so first we will need some army, detailed Intel on his demonic castle structural weakness/es and layout, his personal bodyguards and army numbers and strength, castle traps, I reckon. Or sending in some ninjas to do the job from the inside perhaps? Sekiro might be one of the best ninja for the job, or Rikimaru or Joe Musashi? Bringing some live spiders during the assault is going to help too, since he hates spiders lol

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back