PlayStation Final Fantasy 7 Remake Part II: Rebirth

Yeeeah, that is not going to be fun.

Fans have wondered if Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth will allow them to import a completed save file from Final Fantasy 7 Remake, similar to BioWare’s original Mass Effect trilogy. In a recent interview with ThisIsGame Thailand (as translated by The Gamer and Twitter user ShinraArch), Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth creative director Tetsuya Nomura, director Naoki Yamaguchi, and producer Yoshinori Kitase revealed that this wouldn’t be the case, as they wanted all three Final Fantasy 7 Remake entries to be standalone experiences that anyone can jump into without having to play the ones before them.

Tetsuya Nomura and the rest of the Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth developers interviewed assured fans that there would be some kind of bonus for players with an old Final Fantasy 7 Remake save file, but didn’t specify what.

Long as it don't turn out like junk like that game.
FF 12 was a masterpiece especially the HD remastered and improved ff 12 Bunny Fran back and thigh PLOTS!

Last edited:
MCM London comic Con Demo play video:

Kitase promised they will reveal more on Tifa's PLOT II this year Niiiice!

“And as for the Final Fantasy VII Remake news you’ve been waiting on, I think I’ll be able to share more this year… maybe…” Kitase said.

Final Fantasy VII Remake project creative director Tetsuya Nomura then interrupted. “You should probably be more clear,” he said jokingly.

Kitase continued, “Alright then, now that the 25th anniversary has begun, I’d like to get the Final Fantasy VII excitement going with everyone over the next year, and so I hope to share more news this year, so please look forward to it.”
PLOT

So costume choices confirmed, dang they need to show Tifa's PLOT II official costa del sol bikini and not like the ever crisis one:

Reported by French website Final Fantasy Dream, Rebirth game director Naoki Hamaguchi and producer Yoshinori Kitase stated during a recent appearance at Paris Game Week 2023 that Rebirth will have more costumes for your favorite FFVII characters to try out as they explore the world beyond Midgar.

"There will be more [costume] choices than in the previous game, so if you like to spend time changing the character look, you're going to have a good time," said Hamaguchi while talking about planned content for Rebirth. Game producer Yoshinori Kitase followed up by teasing, "[...]there may be some that are very well hidden in FFVII Rebirth."

So costume choices confirmed, dang they need to show Tifa's PLOT II official costa del sol bikini and not like the ever crisis one:

Reported by French website Final Fantasy Dream, Rebirth game director Naoki Hamaguchi and producer Yoshinori Kitase stated during a recent appearance at Paris Game Week 2023 that Rebirth will have more costumes for your favorite FFVII characters to try out as they explore the world beyond Midgar.

"There will be more [costume] choices than in the previous game, so if you like to spend time changing the character look, you're going to have a good time," said Hamaguchi while talking about planned content for Rebirth. Game producer Yoshinori Kitase followed up by teasing, "[...]there may be some that are very well hidden in FFVII Rebirth."

Tifa fans:

Do Want I Need It GIF

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
The hidden Costume is Remake Tifa's Orthopedic PLOT Undies lol
lfUOI.jpg

Unused key item image datamined from the original FF7 lol

Back