PlayStation Final Fantasy 7 Remake Part II: Rebirth

I'd get the Tifa one... for reasons.

Reactions: cm2
Card game and Moogle Minigames:

Queen’s Blood

Queen’s Blood is a strategic card game that has skyrocketed to popularity. Players take turns placing cards on the board in an attempt to overpower their opponent by accumulating power in each lane. Collect cards and utilize their abilities to claim the crown as QB royalty.

Final Fantasy VII RebirthFinal Fantasy VII Rebirth
Moogle Mischief

A minigame to bring mischievous Moogle kids back to their mogstools.

The Moogle kids will attack you in every possible way, so be careful not to be caught off guard by their cute smiles.

Final Fantasy VII RebirthFinal Fantasy VII RebirthFinal Fantasy VII Rebirth

They posted Red's battle abilites:

Red XIII’s basic abilities include:

• Crescent Claw: slashes at foes
  • Sentinel Stance: guards and greatly increases the Vengeance Gauge
  • Sidewinder: he jumps to attack from above.
  • Stardust Ray: Large attack over a wide area, takes 2 ATB charges
Red XIII’s Limit Breaks include:

• Bloodfang: Charges at foes and restores HP and MP
  • Howling Moon: Activates a longer Vengeance Mode
Red XIII’s Synergy Abilities include:

• Overfang: Barret launches Red XIII towards enemies, and Barret and Red XIII’s Limit levels are raised
  • Planetary Roar with Aerith: Attacks across a wide area and raises characters’ Limit levels
  • Savage Assault with Cloud: Attacks and raises Limit levels of Cloud and Red XIII

Saw Tifa Bikini PLOT Ps5 console Skin on Ebay lol
ORQKYDV.jpg

SE just announced:

Square Enix went over the company’s New York Comic Con 2023 plans, and they include a NYCC panel with some Final Fantasy VII Rebirth voice actors. It will be held on October 14, 2023. Five actors from the game, all folks reprising their roles from FFVII Rebirth, will be there. In addition, Matthew Mercer, who supplied some additional voices for the first remake and was Cor Leonis in FFXV, will be the panel’s host.

Both people who are at NYCC 2023 and aren’t will be able to see the presentation. It will be held on October 14, 2023 at 12:30pm PT/3:30pm ET/9:30pm CET. People at the Javits Center can head to the Main Stage to watch it. Those at home can tune in Twitch and YouTube. People at the event will get a poster. Some can get it signed, as a limited number of attendees will get that option.

• Britt Baron – Tifa Lockhart
  • Cody Christian – Cloud Strife
  • John Eric – Barret Wallace
  • Max Mittelman – Red XIII
  • Suzie Yeung – Yuffie Kisaragi

saw this fanart:

``Can you tell me your name and age?''"Tifa," I could barely get my voice out. "Lockhart. Fifteen years old."—
From “Novel FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Traces of Two Pasts” by Kazunari Nojima

After being slashed by Sephiroth and being in a coma for a month, I woke up in a clinic in the slums, a place I could only imagine in the old series.

I refuse to believe mere bandages can hold back her plot.
Indeed! the novel mentioned the Dr managed to fix her operation scar on her PLOT completely making her PLOT 100% without scar using Shinra's latest skin grafting technology lol her PLOT is invincible!

Back