PlayStation Final Fantasy 7 Remake Part II: Rebirth

Kitase posted this on Tifa PLOT II:

Yoshinori Kitase

—Ambitions for 2023

“As the 25th anniversary of Final Fantasy VII continues to stir up the excitement with its seven campaigns, I hope to be able to deliver an update on Final Fantasy VII Rebirth when the timing is right. Please look forward to it!”

Kitase posted this:

Final Fantasy XVI is set to release this year, which means Yoshi-P needs your support now more than ever. Cheer him on as he gives it his all down the stretch!

Also! Development is picking up speed on the title I’m producing, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth I’m sure many of your collective imaginations are running wild trying to picture how we’ll recreate some of the game’s most iconic scenes, and we’ll have more to share about that when the time is right.

There’s also another big announcement unrelated to Final Fantasy VII that I can’t say anything about just yet.

Rest assured we’re working hard to make sure 2023 is the most exciting year yet.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth Producer
Yoshinori Kitase

Kitase posted this:

Final Fantasy XVI is set to release this year, which means Yoshi-P needs your support now more than ever. Cheer him on as he gives it his all down the stretch!

Also! Development is picking up speed on the title I’m producing, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth I’m sure many of your collective imaginations are running wild trying to picture how we’ll recreate some of the game’s most iconic scenes, and we’ll have more to share about that when the time is right.

There’s also another big announcement unrelated to Final Fantasy VII that I can’t say anything about just yet.

Rest assured we’re working hard to make sure 2023 is the most exciting year yet.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth Producer
Yoshinori Kitase

Picking up speed? Think it will be ready by end of the year?

Picking up speed? Think it will be ready by end of the year?
It better be! so I can start posting Tifa's Official Bikini PLOT pics on GL's PLOT channel lol and then I can start posting other nice PLOT pics too there lol.

So the rumors were true, we'll get a new tweet everyday until we hit the summer games!
Indeed I really Hope So! Summer Tifa Costa Del Sol Bikini PLOT II reveal! lol

Back