Flower Power: Favourite Mario Power-up?

As for the star power-up, I think it's time limit is just right. It gives you enough time to test your own skills too. This is what we all love about Mario!
And the suspense. "Is it gonna go down the moment I hit bowser?!?!!?
ohmy.gif
"

I just adapt to the catchy music pattern. Then I learn when the star power's limits are over. If you get what I mean.
o-o-o-oo-o-oo-o-.-.-.-..-.-..-.
Think of that as the Invincible music notes changing pitch. Dun-dun-dun-da-dun-dun-da-dun-dun Don-Don-Don-da-don-don-da-don-don.

Yeah, but a little bit of height can get you an important item.
It's like Yoshi's Island for the GBA when you eat the "freeze water melon" you can breath ice on your foes making them solid and then stomp them, which causes you to gain some air. It's really fun to do until you run out of ice
sad.gif

Frog Suit has given me the most memories... always trying to get it because it was just so darn cute. I really like the idea about enemies getting power-ups, by the way. Amazing idea, Chtulu.

Now that NintenDan mentions it, the Frog suit was... different. I remember when I got it for the first time (boy that was AGES ago, back when we had the SNES and I wasn't ANY good at Super Mario All Stars, my original Mario game) and used it because I couldn't get past a water level of some sort (not sure which one, but I'd remember it if I saw it) and saw Mario hoppin' around like a loony. I couldn't stop laughing at it.

But I stopped laughing real quick as soon as an enemy hit me and I lost it, thinking 'Gimme that back! That's hard to find, that is!'.

I don't remember having the from suit (even though it's my avatar) It's like a fragment of my childhood has gone missing. Well, youtube is always there.

What is it with Frog Suit? I hate the darn thing. Water levels are annoying as nuts, and the incredibly bad land controls make it pretty frustrating.

If they can make a robot based entirely off of springs for an SNES game, I guess someday it HAS to transfer to Mario. :/

Back