Gaming at the cinema?

Hell yes I would, but only if it was for a party or a friend gathering.

Yes, I would be interested in Gaming at a cinema, but the prices are kind of high for gaming at the cinema.

They have HDMI and the projectors...project the little tiny screen to the big sheet..........heck, I don't know. lol

I would love to play game on such a big screen.
But.....I am not so sure. It's good once in a while but portable stuff are better overall :p

I've played games once at a hockey arena. You know, the big jumbo-tron screen. My friend's father worked for the company, and while him and his workers were doing maintenance on the arena, it was just me and my friend playing games like street fighter, halo, dead or alive, etc.
I did have a small request though, I wanted to play some ice climbers for NES. The theme was fitting. haha

I've played games once at a hockey arena. You know, the big jumbo-tron screen. My friend's father worked for the company, and while him and his workers were doing maintenance on the arena, it was just me and my friend playing games like street fighter, halo, dead or alive, etc.
I did have a small request though, I wanted to play some ice climbers for NES. The theme was fitting. haha
Ice Climber is a Kool game indeed. One of the best on the NES.

I'm like D_S. This would be fun if it was a gathering of you and some friends or a party or something. It just seems like a waste to me to do something like this if I was to do this by myself.

I feel I rather play the arcade machines at the lobby area of a movie cinema than playing games on a big screen. Some arcade games can be very fun especially those gun games where gamers use a plastic gun controller.

Back