Google Stadia?

So google just revealed more of Stadia details, and Baldur's Gate III is not Stadia exclusive:

Stadia will launch in November, Google announced.
The platform will be available in the following packages:
  • Stadia Pro($9.99 a month, three months included in Founder’s Edition)
    • Resolution: Up to 4K
    • Frame rate: 60 FPS
    • Sound: 5.1 surround sound
    • Buy games whenever you want: Yes
    • Additional free games released regularly: Yes, starting with Destiny 2: The Collection
    • Stadia Pro-exclusive discounts on select game purchases: Yes
  • Stadia Base(free) – Launches in 2020
    • Resolution: Up to 1080p
    • Frame rate: 60 FPS
    • Sound: Stereo
    • Buy games whenever you want: Yes
    • Additional free games released regularly: No
    • Stadia Pro-exclusive discounts on select game purchases: No
The Stadia Founder’s Edition is a $129 physical purchase that includes a “Night Blue” color controller, Chromecast Ultra device, three months of Stadia Pro, a Founder’s badge, a Buddy Pass to play with a friend, and a Stadia Name.

Last edited:
OMG. This was such a fun game I played on the Packard Bell years ago! What a fun and great game that was!Q

It was. Did yer hero character pick any waifu in Baldur's gate II lol? I had my character picked the elf Aerie and to my surprise he got her pregnant lol and the game continued on with the baby in the party lmao.

It was. Did yer hero character pick any waifu in Baldur's gate II lol? I had my character picked the elf Aerie and to my surprise he got her pregnant lol and the game continued on with the baby in the party lmao.
Haha omg yes!! What a throwback that was! It was such an amazing game especially at childhood.

Reactions: cm2
Back