I have a gaming Schedule. Am I crazy? <My 2014 gaming report>

a tough road ahead, I hope you can quickly recover and get back on your feet.

So I'm back to continue my gaming schedule now. Unfortunately I have limited to no internet hooked on my ps3 so I will not be able to platinum many. I'll have to do all of the single player trophies then move on.
In the past 3 days I got like 20 dead space 2 trophies and about 15 tomb raiders. Also a few skyrim ones as well.

I'm going to finish the tomb raiders, try for some more dead space trophies, and then get the plat for back to the future to start things off. My tophies are also not updating on my signature here as well because of no internet. :(

This is a great idea :) I like what you have done with a whole gaming schedule. This is something I would absolutely love to do myself however with my hectic schedule away from gaming I can not always find the time to game to stick to a schedule. It's great to see you back on your schedule again and I look forward to reading your updates :)

Hey, I do 1hour fitness everyday, have a full time job, cook my own food, watch my favorite tv show, etc. You gotta just use your downtime..........or not have a G/F.

I've added three games to my roster here. Saints Row IV and all of the DLCs will be a good one. I also added the two DLC's of GTA 4. Even though they are not plats I still feel that I deserve to have them on the list to finish.

Now for an update. I have no internet for now as I stated so I cannot get all trophies for a plat. I have no choice but to just play the one player ones for now and I've made some good progress.
-Battlefield 3 was 2% complete and now is 58%
-Tomb raider was 12% and now is 75%
-I did scratch the surface of Skyrim. I think it's at 9%
-Dead space 2 is 35%
-I've started to work a bit with Back to the future as well.

The plan is the complete everything that is offline for now. I'm doing well though. 

Just find a G/F who games with you  :p

Skyrim is going to take you a good while to do.
Yeah, I can dream on like that. I've been gaming for like 25yrs and I've met "ONE" girl who could play like a guy(competitive). When I go on dating networks every womans profile is like "My kids are my world.....blah.....blah.....blah" hahaha.

LOST & the DAMNED IS FINISHED!!!
ladreviewmain580.jpg

What's a con?

Man, of man, I am stuck here. For a month my sisters kid has been staying with my parents. I'm living with my parents until Nov. This kid is horrible. I cannot play any games because they are too bad of an influence to her and she goes to sleep at 9pm.....in the livingroom where the only television is.

Finally, she went home on friday BUT do to some scheduling problems I have to visit my son. He lives with his mother which is a 32hour drive!!! I left 9pm friday, just got here today and I'll be hanging here for a week.

One day I'll get to play damn-it!

On the bright side I locked down a job and an apartment in Nov. I don't have much friends and don't want much friends so I'll have plenty of time to game!!! :)

Con is short for convention like E3 con or comic con, ect.

Man, of man, I am stuck here. For a month my sisters kid has been staying with my parents. I'm living with my parents until Nov. This kid is horrible. I cannot play any games because they are too bad of an influence to her and she goes to sleep at 9pm.....in the livingroom where the only television is.
I know full well what this is like.

So there's been a little road block to my 2014 plat schedule yet again. Actually I've decided to back down, buy the ps4, and get into platting and playing on that. The reason for the sudden chance it because every year I make a list of games I want to buy then when there is about 8 for them I'll buy them all at once. This allows me to miss the expensive game release. I've been ignoring ps4 for that reason and because all I've been seeing is a bunch of re-releases.

Today I went through almost all upcoming and released games for ps4 and I'm astonished and excited to play about 30 of them. 2 are already out, next month has 4, nov has 2, dec has 2, and spring has 5. There is simply too many to hold out. There's a good chance I'm going to be hooked on a feew of these games and I don't want to be playing two yr old games like I've done in the past.

The day I buy a PS4 is the day I've sold all of my ps3 stuff. I'll try to have a ps4 by the end of nov. 

I've blacked out and opted out of platted a lot of the games on my list now.

Also, if you remember last years' gaming schedule you'll know that I ended early and got an early start in dec 2013 for my 2014 game schedule. I plan on doing the same but with my new ps4.

This year will be expensive. I'm getting an apartment at the end of nov and I have to buy everything from pots and pans to a winter jacket. The two major purchases are a TV and the ps4. I have no clue how I'm going to work this out......

Finally I can play. I've started saints row IV. It's freakin hilarious! haha

Ballad of Gay Tony is COMPLETE now.
gta4_ballad_of_gay_tony_by_toxigyn-d31r95j.jpg

Now I'm working hard with saints row IV which is a great game. It'll probably be a couple of days until I plat this game but after this there is a lot of game clean ups.Most of the games I'm over 1/2 complete so nothing but the annoying trophies left.

AidsorHIV said:
So there's been a little road block to my 2014 plat schedule yet again. Actually I've decided to back down, buy the ps4, and get into platting and playing on that. The reason for the sudden chance it because every year I make a list of games I want to buy then when there is about 8 for them I'll buy them all at once. This allows me to miss the expensive game release. I've been ignoring ps4 for that reason and because all I've been seeing is a bunch of re-releases.

Today I went through almost all upcoming and released games for ps4 and I'm astonished and excited to play about 30 of them. 2 are already out, next month has 4, nov has 2, dec has 2, and spring has 5. There is simply too many to hold out. There's a good chance I'm going to be hooked on a feew of these games and I don't want to be playing two yr old games like I've done in the past.

The day I buy a PS4 is the day I've sold all of my ps3 stuff. I'll try to have a ps4 by the end of nov. 

I've blacked out and opted out of platted a lot of the games on my list now.

Also, if you remember last years' gaming schedule you'll know that I ended early and got an early start in dec 2013 for my 2014 game schedule. I plan on doing the same but with my new ps4.

This year will be expensive. I'm getting an apartment at the end of nov and I have to buy everything from pots and pans to a winter jacket. The two major purchases are a TV and the ps4. I have no clue how I'm going to work this out......
as much as a tv and PS4 are needed for a gamer, you may need to hold off on them unless you find some extra work.

Well, I'm not poor poor. I earn a lot of revenue. It's just taking longer to bounce back on my feet than I expected with my stupid car breaking down and costing $900 to fix last week.

Saints-Row-IV.jpg

Saints Row 4 is PLATED now. I'm not sure what I'm doing next. There are a couple of ones that I'm missing just tons of trophies but don't want to finish. Maybe I'll just grab a few more trophies for them now.

Here's my progress update. I've been randomly playing several different games now and just getting a few trophies here and there for games I don't want to plat for.

I did get around 20 trophies for dead space which put it to around 50% complete but I've gotten bored of it and there are some trophies that I know I'm not going to bother with for it. I nabbed a few Need for speed trophies.
I know there is a few trophies I can get for Tomb raider that I'm close to but today I've been playing Gran Turismo 5. It's an old game that collected dust. In the far past when I tried it I remember it being tough but apparently after playing need for speed it's easy. I won around 16 races in a row.

The reason I'm doing this is my completion rate is 70.1% as you can see in my signature profile. I have a TON of 100% complete games but games like Gran Turismo is at 3% which drops the % down really bad. It is unfortinate that the signature is only updated when I get my system online so I am actually doing better.

I probably have about 1 more month of playing on my ps3 then I'll be tired of playing these undesirable games and will jump into the PS4. Right now it's difficult to play because I'm staying at my parents house and the tv is used a lot.

Back