I have a gaming Schedule. I AM crazy now! <My 2016 gaming report>

J-RAY

Top Fight Security!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Welcome to my platinum gaming schedule of 2016!
As many know every year I release the final results of the efforts of finishing games by obtaining the platinum trophy given by the playstation network.
Last year sucked. Gaming has been changing and not for the best and I'm already seeing that it's only getting worse now.

Dying light has an extension coming out called "the following". It's a DLC. Only problem is once you purchase it you have to get a ps NOW account for $99 a year. The PS now gives you a bunch of OLD games for free and access to.......rent and buy movies(Paying money to be able to pay money????). This is totally stupid.
The saddest part is the dying light comes out in a month and the definate edition comes out the next month(WTF)?
Farcry 4 was just farcry 3 in a different region and now they are coming out with Farcry: primevil which looks identical to farcry 3 but a different environment and you are a caveman. Rockstar(GTA5/Red dead) company has been sitting on their butts, and Sony have been pushing movie rentals and old games because nothing good is going on. I am not seeing anything to buzz about but I'll add a list anyway. Funny part is I think $100 would cover 10 of these on my list. The goat one is $6 right now.

DLCS are included on the list now.
Legend:
  • = Plated and complete now
  • = Games, I currently in the process of completing
  • = Games I am looking forward to playing and finishing but I didn't buy it yet
  • = Games I own but have not started yet.
  • = Games I am considering to purchase.
  • = Games I bought and played and most likely will not bother to plat because I don't like the game enough or it's too difficult. They will be complete on a last resort.
1. The Evil Within
2. Dragon Age - Jaws of Hakken
3. Dragon Age - The Descent
4. Dragon Age - Trespasser
3. Ravens’ cry
4. Farming Simulator 15
5. Gauntlet
6. Need For speed
Life is Strange
8. Uncharted 4
9. Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
10. Dead Island: Def Edition
11. Dead Island Riptide: Def Edition
12. Evolve
14. The crew
15. Farcry: Primeval
16. Goat Simulator
17. Kitten Squad
18. Grand Ages: Medieval
19. gem of War
20. Little Big Planet 3
21. Saints row: gat outta hell
22. Need for Speed DLC 1
23. Worms W.M.D
24. Uno
25. MXGP
26. Arcade Game Series: Dig dug
27. Arcade Game Series: Pacman
28. Arcade Game Series: ms. Pacman
29. Arcade Game Series: Galaga
30. Bounce Rescue
31. Arcade Archives: Bubble Bobble

32. Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Fortune
33. MX vs ATV Supercross Encore

More will be added/removed throughout the year

Challenges of this year
I foresee a possible challenge. For the past two years I have dedicated myself to increasing my self value for my own self esteem and others as well. It has become fiercely noticeable. Visually as well. I've dedicated myself to pumping iron at the gym 5 days a week and have been doing it for about a year now. I'm only getting more and more into nutrition and lifting. Guys......I have a SEXY BOD NOW. hahaha. The possible gaming challenge is when one of the cardio girls jumps me and I start dating her. Gaming will slow down.

Like always I will always keep everyone updated when I plat a game and what I thought of the game.

Last edited:
images
I platted Gauntlet Slayer Edition. This was one of those free PS+ games. It was much better than what they usually release. I did get bored of it weeks ago but I kept going back every few days to finish it off.

I'll probably be going back to farming simulator because I'm pretty far into it now.

why buy it?! :eek:
Usually i like all sims.
farming-simulator-banner.png

Farming simulator is complete.
The game sucks. Before you put seed on a field you have to till it. Basically you press "hire worker' when your tractor is lined up and sit there and watah the idiot slowly do that for 20minutes, then you do the same with planting seed, then wait about 2hrs and harvest by doing the hire worker thing. YAWN!!!
If you want some extra thrill then you can buy a fertilizer tractor then line that up and hire a worker and watch forever(woo-hoo).

Tonight I'll play a bit of "The crew" which I am about 70% complete then jump on a Little big planet. I don't want to work too hard on The crew so I'll go back and fourth between the two games. I'm thinking LBP will be a tough one like the previous sequels so I'll be hunting for trophy exploits hard. I want to complete this so I can get to "The Evil within". The only reason I bought LBP is because i platted a bunch of the old ones and although sort of childish, I did passively enjoy it. and it was $16.

It's been a long time since I've updated this. What happened was I was having such a blast playing "the Crew" I just decided to play that like crazy. It's was not until I had once two trophies left that I quit. They are very tough trophies to pull off. I ended up not gaming for two months. Now I am BACK.

trophybanner.jpg
Kitten Squad is Complete!

I have a lot of games to run with now.
Dead Island Def-edition - I've started it yesterday and am cruising on it. Probably about 10% complete now.
Dead Island riptide Def-edition - Will start when the first is done.
Need for Speed - Which I'm going to try out this week.
LBP 3 - is about 30% complete.
pinball arcade - is a cheap free game I'll probably finish quick once I try it.
Dead Island retro edition - about 70% done now.
Evil Within - The game sucks. I'll try it again but I doubt I'll bother with it.
The Crew - I think I'll leave for a month or two. It drains way too much time.

Man, for farming simulator you should play Harvest Moon instead. At least the kiddo you control has to deal with everything in the farm He inherited from granpa: forage, harvesting, livestock for milk and wool, make friends, deal with predators, upgrade farm equipment, win the town's event, get laid and have children etc.

Man, for farming simulator you should play Harvest Moon instead. At least the kiddo you control has to deal with everything in the farm He inherited from granpa: forage, harvesting, livestock for milk and wool, make friends, deal with predators, upgrade farm equipment, win the town's event, get laid and have children etc.
I'd rather play neither. lol

Current update:
I've added Saints Row: gat outta hell to the list.
I got it for free with the PS Plus.

Also, it really bothers me that I'm so close to platting the crew but stuck. There are two races that I simply cannot finish because I'm not good enough. I have the best car the the track with absolutely perfect car tweets. The real problem is that I'm not 13yrs old anymore. I'm old. All I need to do is beat those two races then restart the game to un glitch another trophy.
Sometime this year I'm going back to it but right now I have A LOT of games to finish. I'll wait for a big sale then I'll buy a bunch or check the monthy sales. Problem is I'm buying so many that I have a pile of them not started. Regardless, I'm destroying the first Dead island so that'll be platted by the end of the weekend, that's for sure.

Last edited:
I'd rather play neither. lol

Current update:
I've added Saints Row: gat outta hell to the list.
I got it for free with the PS Plus.

Also, it really bothers me that I'm so close to platting the crew but stuck. There are two races that I simply cannot finish because I'm not good enough. I have the best car the the track with absolutely perfect car tweets. The real problem is that I'm not 13yrs old anymore. I'm old. All I need to do is beat those two races then restart the game to un glitch another trophy.
Sometime this year I'm going back to it but right now I have A LOT of games to finish. I'll wait for a big sale then I'll buy a bunch or check the monthy sales. Problem is I'm buying so many that I have a pile of them not started. Regardless, I'm destroying the first Dead island so that'll be platted by the end of the weekend, that's for sure.

Is it one of those races where you got to break and get the right turn at the right time to beat it?

Is it one of those races where you got to break and get the right turn at the right time to beat it?
haha, I just went to look up the race to show you and its rated as the hardest race a video has ever had. There's no video on it.

It's a time trial driving up a curvy snowy mountain. It's about 4 minutes long and there is no room for slowing down or hitting anything. Every turn brings a blind decision on if you want to slide though the wrong side of the road or the right and each time you can only hope there is no traffic on the lane you pick. It's a tough one.
I had a problem with two others that you had to drive perfect in. They were very short though 1:45 was all it took. I just replayed the things 30 to 100 times in a row until I landed a perfect run.
This snow one is stupid. 4 minutes.

Good luck with The Crew. Life is Strange is on your to buy list, I definitely recommended. Its a great game which can get you a platinum within about 7 hours or so. You can play through it yourself then chapter select specific areas to snap up the photo trophies with a guide.

Good luck with The Crew. Life is Strange is on your to buy list, I definitely recommended. Its a great game which can get you a platinum within about 7 hours or so. You can play through it yourself then chapter select specific areas to snap up the photo trophies with a guide.
It's really affordable now too. I'll probably get it sometime this month.

2384192-dead_island_steam.jpeg
I've Platted Dead Island: def edition now. I've already did this for the ps3 in the past so it was not too tough. There was one stupid trophy. "finish chapter VI with all 4 characters" which basically means play the beginning for 6 hours then do it again three more times. I do have Dead Island Riptide but I'm going to be going heavy on "Need for Speed" because I need a break from crushing zombie skulls.
YES, I have bought "life is strange". It was on sale as Walmart for $19.99. I never pass a deal on a non-digital copy of anything.

Jeez, I own a lot of games I have not gotten to.
-saints row: gat outta hell, NFS, Life is strange, the two other Dead Islands, evil within, the crew, LBP3, and who knows what else. This weekend shall rock!

Back