I have a gaming Schedule. I AM crazy now! <My 2016 gaming report>

Yeah I agree with you on Far Cry. 3 was one of my favorite games but 4 felt lifeless and Primal just doesn't feel like Far Cry and they left out a lot of things that made it fun.

Some good free games coming with PS+ next month - Transformers Devastation and Resident Evil.

You might want to look into playing them.

jp0700cusa03670_00pacman0000000000_banner.jpg

Pacman is Finished now. Not much to say since there is only one difference between Ms and pac......

Yeah I agree with you on Far Cry. 3 was one of my favorite games but 4 felt lifeless and Primal just doesn't feel like Far Cry and they left out a lot of things that made it fun.
Some good free games coming with PS+ next month - Transformers Devastation and Resident Evil.
You might want to look into playing them.
At least we saw some cave people "doing it!". I always dl the free ones but I've not been too thrilled to play horror games too much this year.

latest

Dig Dug is Finished now. I used to play this when I was a kid. So it brings back memories.

banner.jpg

Dragon Age: Inquisition - The Descent is complete. I forgot how much walking there is in that game.........

jaws-of-hakkon-youtube-screenshot.jpg

Dragon Age: Inquisition - Jaws of Hakkon is complete now. Yet again more walking and horse riding forever.

I should be done the last DLC for Dragon age today sometime as well.

images

Saints Row: Gat out of hell is Platted now!
I think this one is a major downer considering the previous ones where so amazing. Originally I had put this on my list to purchase because I knew it would drop in price but it ended up being free for PS+ peeps. It was not too bad. Basically the game takes in hell. It's an open world city with one "hell" of a lot of lava and junk like that. It was a good pass time but I'm glad to be done it.

I was working on Saints row and MXGP. I almost finished MXGP but now I've decided to scrap it it. There is "ONE" trophy I will never be able to obtain so I'm sitting at about 90% forever. I'm not going to play this boring dirt bike racing game for months to try to get it. The game is SO crappy it doesn't even have music while you race.

Also, before I said I was going to finish the last DLC of dragon age (tresspasser). I played through it and one trophy glitched so I left it for a bit. I may start over and grab that last one tomorrow though.

Congrats on the plat, whats your next planned game?
Dragon Age : tresspasser is FINISHED now. I thought I would have to replay the entire thing to collect everything because of the glitch but it popped after the 1st one. That almost never happens.

Not sure what I'm playing next. I have a bunch of games that need only a few trophies but they are very difficult ones. I'll probably just put in a bunch of random games until my delivery shows up. I ordered "Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo" on ebay. It'll be here in a few days.

Dragon Age : tresspasser is FINISHED now. I thought I would have to replay the entire thing to collect everything because of the glitch but it popped after the 1st one. That almost never happens.

Not sure what I'm playing next. I have a bunch of games that need only a few trophies but they are very difficult ones. I'll probably just put in a bunch of random games until my delivery shows up. I ordered "Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo" on ebay. It'll be here in a few days.

Sounds good. Though we're nearing the end of the year, anything you plan on beating before then?

Everybodys-Gone-to-the-Rapture-368899-full.jpeg

Everybodys gone to the rapture is COMPLETE.
Funny thing. This is the 6th I got for FREE with my PS+ account when I was going to buy it origiannal. On friday it showed up so I finished her up this weekend. The games atmosphere was incredible but it's a serious bore factor.
One of the things that I found annoying is the religious factor. I'm not a bible thumper but I hate hypocrites. When religion shows up in the entertainment industry they always do stuff like this.
The "rapture" is religion and throughout this game their where references of the church in the game and number 777 number HOWEVER. in the various visions of characters talking in the game, I've never heard so many chistians swear in vain(use Gods name in a swear word) in my life. The PASTER said it a bunch of times. It's absolutely ridiculous. I don't have a problem with swearing as most games are packed with it here and there but it's ridiculous that a paster says stuff like that. I told me that the producers of this game SLAPPED the thing together. It did feel cheaply and quickly made.
Anyway, it was free.

header.jpg

Grand ages Medieval is PLATTED now.
This was a financial based city builder based in the ages of swords ...... and what not.
It was a good passtime for a boring simulation player like me.

I seriously doubt that I'll be able to plat something else before the end of the year because things are a bit busy.

Back