I have a gaming Schedule. I AM crazy now! <My 2016 gaming report>

That is one strange looking character in that image.

The end of the year has come and before I share my report of the year let's do a mini-recap of the previous years.

2013: a total of 16 Games complete and almost 2 games Click here for list of games
2014: a total of 15 Games complete and almost 4 games Click here for list of games
2015: a total of 15 Games complete and almost 2 games Click here for list of games

THIS YEAR
A total of 19 complete and almost 3 games
This year marks a pretty big crap-shoot for the gaming world. The beginning looked promising. "The Crew" was the game I became obsessed with. I couldn't get enough of it. Honestly, I can't think of any game that gave me some serious thrill. Need for speed was pretty good. I got to re-live my dead island days when they re-released the games again but nothing too thrilling this year.

Unfortunately,
I've been feeling that my age is slowing down my hands. I'm not as sharp as I used to be and getting a little bored of gaming. I'm going to be slowing down next year but I'll still do a list.

Bah, that's young. My 80 old grandam still plays games pretty well, heck I just hooked up a PS4 for her a few weeks ago. Granted most of them are RPGs, she still played active platformers to mid 70s.
Yeah, right. women are saying "Ew, you are old" all of the time when they find out my age. It's sucks bad.

Anyway, I wanted to mention farcry primal. I really liked that one as well but I didn't enjoy it that much because I got VERY sick right when I started to play it, then I'd go back to it and become sick again. It was a rough month...

Yeah, right. women are saying "Ew, you are old" all of the time when they find out my age. It's sucks bad.

Anyway, I wanted to mention farcry primal. I really liked that one as well but I didn't enjoy it that much because I got VERY sick right when I started to play it, then I'd go back to it and become sick again. It was a rough month...

I believe those women are called harlots and won't have a decent old age.

I had that issue with one game I played Dark Cloud, every time I play it I ended up with some kind of sickness.

Back