Interracial Marriages?

Black Angel said:
With your mindset, you are doing far more harm to yourself than anyone ever could.
Yes, I know... but I just cannot forget & everyday I'm
reminded that I'm not White nor should I ever forget
that I'm not one of them.

So yes, that's why I cannot be with them.

& Many Asians think my way as well...

Billions of pictures are shared online in facebook and other social networks. The risk is slim to none in this decade.
Meh, life goes on. ^_^

AidsorHIV said:
AidsorHIV, on 14 Oct 2013 - 18:40, said:
Billions of pictures are shared online in facebook and other social networks. The risk is slim to none in this decade.
Meh, life goes on. ^_^
Lol, I don't think that...

Fair enough, BA & GP, I did say it, but
please read carefully my answer to you: So yes, again,
the FETISH behaviour from men
to women creeps me out. & I wanted
to talk about White men having
fetishes for Asian women,
because Whites can (as a specific example of men) have sexual obsessions
for Asian women.
Why? I even said those kind of White males are creepy to me.
You just assumed things like GP did.

& GP, wanna talk to people,
do not presume/slander what they say... because they can so very easily
prove you wrong in arguments & please do not go (or stop & think if you did assume/presuming) on from your own assumptions about
what they said. How? just by quoting themselves...? that's my tip my you...

& When you're saying: "I'm claiming
stuff, you meant: you're thinking I'm claiming stuff or you're suspecting
it or you're doubting it...? Yes or no...? Why not say that...? Sounds much less as if
you're saying: "You think you (person
you're speaking with) is NOT going
through it or you're completely
"writing/scoffing it off..."
& that's why people think you're
"brushing them off..."

Why again did I say: "Don't you
dare say X..." Because it can mean
as if you're "denying it completely..." or what the members
said was "false..." or "untrue..."
& some people took it as such (again
I had to clear up some misunderstandings on my boards between you & my members).

& Back on topic there...

Inter-marriages should be consensual.
& the parents must give their consent
for the daughter/son to marry their fiancée.

Sanaki said:
& GP, wanna talk to people,
do not presume/slander what they say... because they can so very easily
prove you wrong in arguments & please do not go (or stop & think if you did assume/presuming) on from your own assumptions about
what they said. How? just by quoting themselves...? that's my tip my you...
I haven't presumed what you say, all i've done is read what you say and responded. I believe your poor English is largely responsible for that situation.

Sanaki said:
& When you're saying: "I'm claiming
stuff, you meant: you're thinking I'm claiming stuff or you're suspecting
it or you're doubting it...? Yes or no...? Why not say that...? Sounds much less as if
you're saying: "You think you (person
you're speaking with) is NOT going
through it or you're completely
"writing/scoffing it off..."
& that's why people think you're
"brushing them off..."
Talk about presuming what I am saying. You've just gone and done exactly what you have accused me of saying. You are assuming that you know what I actually mean by twisting my words to fit that assumption.

Sanaki said:
& Back on topic there...

Inter-marriages should be consensual.
& the parents must give their consent
for the daughter/son to marry their fiancée.
Inter-marriages should be consensual??? ALL marriages should be consensual!!!

Parents should not have to give their consent. It is nice for the parents to give their consent/blessing, but if two people are in love and their parents do not consent to it then the couple should still do what they want to do. Parents should not have such control as to dictate who their son/daughters cannot marry. I know in some cultures marriages are pre-arranged etc.

GamerPerfection said:
GamerPerfection, on 15 Oct 2013 - 01:07, said:
I haven't presumed what you say, all i've done is read what you say and responded. I believe your poor English is largely responsible for that situation.

Talk about presuming what I am saying. You've just gone and done exactly what you have accused me of saying. You are assuming that you know what I actually mean by twisting my words to fit that assumption.

Inter-marriages should be consensual??? ALL marriages should be consensual!!!

Parents should not have to give their consent. It is nice for the parents to give their consent/blessing, but if two people are in love and their parents do not consent to it then the couple should still do what they want to do. Parents should not have such control as to dictate who their son/daughters cannot marry. I know in some cultures marriages are pre-arranged etc.
Oh yes... & you didn't like it right when I did it to you...? So don't do it
me or to others (because others ain't liking it when YOU do this stuff with
their posts or what they said or they're
thinkin you did this to what they said).

I'm not the one accusing you though,
my own staff board is saying that about you...
I'm just telling you why some members think of you
as a "confrontational & inconsiderate p****"
& why some admins/mods are
wanting to ban you on non-uk boards, got it for this? & that's how many members see you as, okay? Not me.

& If you don't want others to see YOU
as such,
then don't call them "sexist or whatever"when they're just
stating facts or giving examples to make their point, okay?

You've done it enough to my members/staff
& my admins are pretty much EXASPERATED with you doing this all the time on my
boards, with every member, even staff...
okay? I've got to with every member/
staff saying you did this to them...?

BA, please stay out of this, it's between him & my members. I've already enough on my hands with my own admin/members... okay?

& No GP... parents can have their say
on their children's marriage...
in my very honest opinion.

Sanaki said:

wanting to ban you on non-uk boards, got it for this? & that's how many members see you as, okay? Not me.

as such,

BA, please stay out of this, it's between him & my members. I've already enough on my hands with my own admin/members... okay?

Sanaki, no one here is confronting you with anything but your own words. You can't seem to understand the fact that the reason why people think you are racist, is because of what you say again and again.

I mean really, you are starting to sound like Romeo Rose. The guy who hates and is disgusted by Black women, but swears up and down that he is not a racist.

You admit to being distinctly against a certain group, but yet, you repeatedly insist tthat you aren't a racist.

Now, if you don't find White men or any other kind of men from another ethnic group attractive except for Asian men only, then that is your right and doesn't make you a racist.

What makes you racist is you droning on and on about how disgusting White men are and how they all act like lecherous perverts toward you because they find you oh so attractive and yet, when invited to show proof, you back down.

I get that you don't want to post your pic, but if you keep going on and on about how attractive you are and how you have to avoid going out alone because some guy will find you that attractive and will fall in love with you, as often as you ha e stated, then people are going to want to see proof.

It is kind of like bragging about how you have a brand spanking new McLaren MP4-12C in your garage and you drive it to work everyday and you go on and on about how it is the best car ever and you say that you also have a Lamborghini Murcielago and a Reventon, on the way, then people are going to want to see it, otherwise they are going to think that you are full of shit.

Quite frankly, I am thinking that all of this is in your head. I think that with you having no experience with the opposite sex, you really don't know what genuine physical attraction is like, and as such, you take the smallest and most minute of gestures and you blow them up into monumental issues and occurrences. You seem to be like one of those women who think that a man wants to fuck you just because he complimented you on your outfit and if he tries to correct you in your obtuse thinking, you swear that he is obsessed with you and wants to marry you.

I think that the problems you have with men, are exactly where your other problems are, in your head.

Also, bringing up what other people think on other forums is wrong and irrelevant. Having been on a few other forums that GP has, I honestly don't see how someone can make that claim, but I can certainly understand why you'd bring it up now since you are on the losing end of a debate. I wonder if what you say isn't so much what they think, so much as what you think instead, but you are too scared to say it yourself. if you want to call someone a confrontational pussy, then at least have the balls to say it yourself, instead of trying to hide behind what other people "allegedly" think.

Cowardice seems to fit the bill quite nicely. You can't stand up for yourself in real life and so you have to hide behind the alleged opinions of others as though it gives you a leg to stand on in this or any debate. Case in point, the fact that you say that what you think is what other Asians think as well, as if, that makes you or your opinions anymore credible than they really are. I have plenty of Asian friends myself, who will say that you are full of shit, and chances are, so will many others.

One thing is for sure, I wouldn't bring up what people think of others on other forums, you wouldn't come off very favorably either.

Also, this is a debate, you can't sit up and then call on me when you want me to reinforce your point and then have me sit quietly in the corner when you want me to stay out of it and not call you on your shit. You can't have it both ways. 

If you didn't want mine or anyone else's response, then you should have pm'd him instead.

Sanaki said:
Who said i didn't like it when you did it to me. My point I was making was that you were being hypocritical. In the same post that you accuse me of doing something you did the exact same thing back to me. I never said I didn't like it.

Sanaki said:

lol if any members on any forums think of me as a confrontational inconsiderate prick then they are doing a very good job at keeping that a secret.

Sanaki said:

My god what are you smoking? The only forum i've been on that you were a Admin on was GeneralChat, and the main Admin on that was Jason and he did not dislike me. I seriously doubt you can point out ALL these forums/staff/members that I have done anything to. What admins are exasperated with me? And what staff/members have said i've done anything to them.

And tell me which admins/mods on which forums are wanting to have me banned??? If they did then i'd already be banned so basically I'm calling bullshit on you.

And going on this theme of interracial issues and racism etc etc it's interesting that you have made a claim that admins/mids on non-UK forums are wanting me banned. If this is the case then why would UK forums not want the same? Why is it whenever you look at someone the first thing you see if their background and where they are from?

I bet you cannot name any non-UK forums and their admins/staff that want me banned because they do not exist. You have built up a strong dislike of me in your head and you have reached the bottom of the barrel and are scraping away to dirty my name.

Black Angel said:
as such,

Sanaki, no one here is confronting you with anything but your own words. You can't seem to understand the fact that the reason why people think you are racist, is because of what you say again and again.

I mean really, you are starting to sound like Romeo Rose. The guy who hates and is disgusted by Black women, but swears up and down that he is not a racist.

You admit to being distinctly against a certain group, but yet, you repeatedly insist tthat you aren't a racist.

Now, if you don't find White men or any other kind of men from another ethnic group attractive except for Asian men only, then that is your right and doesn't make you a racist.

What makes you racist is you droning on and on about how disgusting White men are and how they all act like lecherous perverts toward you because they find you oh so attractive and yet, when invited to show proof, you back down.

I get that you don't want to post your pic, but if you keep going on and on about how attractive you are and how you have to avoid going out alone because some guy will find you that attractive and will fall in love with you, as often as you ha e stated, then people are going to want to show proof.

It is kind of like bragging about how you have a brand spanking new McLaren MP4-12C in your garage and you drive it to work everyday and you go on and on about how it is the best car ever and you say that you also have a Lamborghini Murcielago and a Reventon, on the way, then people are going to want to see it, otherwise they are going to think that you are full of shit.

Quote frankly, I am thinking that all of this is in your head. I think that with you having no experience with the opposite sex, you really don't know what genuine physical attraction is like and as such, you take the smallest and most minute of gesturesand you blow them up into monumental issues and ooccurrences. You seem to be like one of those women who think that a man wants to fuck you just because he complimented you on your outfit and if he tries to correct you in your obtuse thinking, you swear that he is obsessed with you and wants to marry you.

I think that the problems you have with men, are exactly where your other problems are, in your head.

Also, bringing up what other people think on other forums is wrong and irrelevant. Having been on other forums that GP has, I honestly don't see how someone can make that claim, but I can certainly understand why you'd bring it up now since you are on the losing end of a debate. I wonder if what you say aren't so much what they think, so much as what you think instead, but you are too scared to say it yourself. Cowardice seems to fit the bill quite nicely. You can't stand up for yourself in real life and so you have to hide behind the alleged opinions of others as though it gives you a leg to stand on in this or any debate.

One thing is for sure, I wouldn't bring up what people think of others on other forums, you wouldn't come off very favorably either.
Oh I'm stubborn now 5-20 pages of arguing...? Aren't you also...? Oh yes, Jason asked you to stop & let other users post eh? His own quote.
& Oh you don't like it... when you I'm
being rude/make accusations towards you? Why did you post in my thread this way in the first place then...?

& BA, you didn't like it yourself either, when a member on FP did it to you or (saying
you sounded like Black having issues
with Whites or racist against Whites
... or whatever?
Why can't you see why I don't like him posting in my thread... It's not that I'm racist, I really do have lots of personal issues with Whites... I don't deny it.

Nobody likes it, when someone else
is pointing out their own flaws,
and that's human nature.

& I'll say whatever I want about Whites... why... It's like me saying I don't like potatoes... or carrots...

And it's like you saying you don't like Asians or you hate Asian Women? Does it make you racist against them to say that...? No, cause it's you having an opinion on
certain things (now here being a particular ethnic...)

So I can't say anything against Whites now... can't I?

& yes, you're so very hypocritical yourself... eh?

Yes Jason pointed out on several occasions that i've made my point and let others contribute... although I never stopped people from contributing. However, if you are claiming that Jason wanted me banned then you are making a down right lie because he never did and we are friends even now.

Why have you not mentioned what all these other non-UK forums are that have wanted me banned..... I'm thinking it's because they don't exist and you made a bit of an exaggeration.

Oh yes of course you can say whatever you want about Whites. I'm not saying you can't. Even if you are racist you are still entitled to say what you want about Whites. The problem here though is you have a bad experience from a group of whites, and then you form an opinion against ALL whites, yet claim you are not at all racist.

If I ever claimed I don't like Asian's or Asian women (which i've never claimed) then it WOULD make me racist. You can't compare having an opinion with being racist. If I hated all black people then that would make me racist, it would not be considered an opinion.

I never claimed I was not hypocritical. Everyone is hypocritical at some point their life.

Sanaki said:
Oh I'm stubborn now 5-20 pages of arguing...? Aren't you also...? Oh yes, Jason asked you to stop & let other users post eh? His own quote.
& Oh you don't like it... when you I'm
being rude/make accusations towards you? Why did you post in my thread this way in the first place then...?

& BA, you didn't like it yourself either, when a member on FP did it to you or (saying
you sounded like Black having issues
with Whites or racist against Whites
... or whatever?
Why can't you see why I don't like him posting in my thread... It's not that I'm racist, I really do have lots of personal issues with Whites... I don't deny it.

Nobody likes it, when someone else
is pointing out their own flaws,
and that's human nature.

& I'll say whatever I want about Whites... why... It's like me saying I don't like potatoes... or carrots...

And it's like you saying you don't like Asians or you hate Asian Women? Does it make you racist against them to say that...? No, cause it's you having an opinion on

So I can't say anything against Whites now... can't I?

lol, girl, you are hilarious.

Please, please stop, you are killing me. I am actually in tears now. :lmao:

You obviously don't understand anything that is being said at all, let alone, your own words.

Despite your 'flawless' understanding of the English language.  :lmao:

And seriously, how many times are you going to edit your post..

Oh I'm stubborn now...? Aren't you also...?

& I can say whatever I want about Whites... why... It's like me saying I don't like potatoes... or carrots...

So I can't say anything against Whites now...?

It is funny that you are asking about me being stubborn seeing as how I didn't mention that it my post, but since you ask, yes, you are stubborn, mind-numbingly so.

Seeing as how, this topic isn't about me, I am not going to address my own stubbornness, since it is not up for discussion, but for the record, yes, I am stubborn, and it is something that I have admitted to in many topics here. I don't know what you are trying to get at, but there I said it.

Also, carrots and potatoes are not races of people, Whites are, so disliking Whites does make you a racist, in the same way I would be if I disliked Asians. You disliking carrots and potatoes just means that you dislike certain foods. So no, it is not the same thing, but nice try at making a point.

And no, I corrected the guy, because he was so focused on trying to peg me as a racist, that he was missing the larger point I was making. That guy couldn't have been more wrong if he tried, but for the sake of preventing any other misunderstandings, I spelled out my point, and the bigger picture that he missed because he was so focused on trying to peg me as a racist.

So, I don't see the hypocrisy in anything I have said.

The difference here, is that I haven't said anything that was racist here, or there, but you have made racist comments here, and admitted that you are against a certain race, but then denied that you were a racist.

So again, you bringing up examples on other forums isn't helping your case at all, especially since, you do not understand what has been said or the points made.

GamerPerfection said:
Yes Jason pointed out on several occasions that i've made my point and let others contribute... although I never stopped people from contributing. However, if you are claiming that Jason wanted me banned then you are making a down right lie because he never did and we are friends even now.

Why have you not mentioned what all these other non-UK forums are that have wanted me banned..... I'm thinking it's because they don't exist and you made a bit of an exaggeration.

Oh yes of course you can say whatever you want about Whites. I'm not saying you can't. Even if you are racist you are still entitled to say what you want about Whites. The problem here though is you have a bad experience from a group of whites, and then you form an opinion against ALL whites, yet claim you are not at all racist.

If I ever claimed I don't like Asian's or Asian women (which i've never claimed) then it WOULD make me racist. You can't compare having an opinion with being racist. If I hated all black people then that would make me racist, it would not be considered an opinion.

I never claimed I was not hypocritical. Everyone is hypocritical at some point their life.
& Yes I did... to make YOU see that's what to do to people
when you either slander/lie about their posting...?
& You didn't like it one bit yes...? Why do it to people?

& I did only say I've got issues with the White men whom have fetishes for Asians (that's a particular group of White men...? Or I did think of it as wrong... what's so racist about that then... could have said:
I've got certain racist view on Whites, no? Or finding it wrong for Whites to marry Asians...? Is it not also making a judgement about something...?

Why did you have to slander/exaggerate everything into
your thinking... you're doing the exact same thing to
me...?

Oh yes... I've got certain racist ideas/thoughts against Whites? Doesn't make me racist in the whole...

Why? Because I'm not against racist any other groups than Whites... now do I...?

No, based on a whole life of bad experiences....
(Whites calling me stuff at school till my high school
years & picking on me for my looks & etc kinda like Hitler...)... & that's my reasons for having racist opinions
against Whites...

Any African/Indian/ who's been picked on/treated like I did & etc by Whites is going
to have the same opinions as me on them. Inevitably, no?
Or going to dislike whites somehow...?

On-topic, I'm against cross-cultural couples because
it's never going to work for me.

& General-chat is a non-U.K board...

& BA, my point is, it's the as me
saying I don't like something...
just people.
Why do you not stop editing yours then, BA? Why didn't you let him brand you as a racist then...? How hypocritical
of you to not understand my situation?
How can't you see I can't let GP
say I'm a racist either? Based on 1
thing I've said & even misunderstanding
my point about White men...?

Oh it's you (GP) who always jumps into conclusion without understanding my OP's
point as always... & arguing besides
my point or sounding like you're
starting by posting more than 5-6
questions...?

Ok i'm gonna have to break down what you posted, because your writing is becoming extremely bad to read with all these &&&&& all over the damn place.

Anything you have done to me, accuse me of things, claim i'm a confrontational inconsiderate prick hasn't bothered me. You assume that I don't like what you've said to me in regards to that, but the honest truth is words don't hurt me, so why should I let such words affect me? Try assuming less and making claims that I don't like what you say to me because the truth is it doesn't affect me one bit. you may think it does, but it doesn't.

You didn't just say you have issues with white men who have fetishes for Asians..... you said white men disgust you. And that's only one example of what you said. Also, even if you do only have issues with white men that have fetishes for Asian women, you are still putting all those white men under one umbrella instead of looking at the individual. Just because a white man may have a fetish for Asian women does not mean they are all going to behave the way they have with you.

Oh yes... I've got certain racist ideas/thoughts against Whites? Doesn't make me racist in the whole...
If you have racist ideas against Whites (which you just admitted to), then it makes you racist. Plain and simple.

So first you claim there are all these White men that have an obsession for you and groping you and saying your so attractive etc, but now you are saying your history has been full of Whites calling you stuff, picking on you for your looks etc like Hitler. Which is it? Because those both spell out complete opposites from each other.

Also, just pointing this out, but you haven't mentioned what other non-UK forums have wanted me banned???

Sanaki said:
& Yes I did... to make YOU see that's what to do to people
when you either slander/lie about their posting...?
& You didn't like it one bit yes...? Why do it to people?

& I did only say I've got issues with the White men whom have fetishes for Asians (that's a particular group of White men...? Or I did think of it as wrong... what's so racist about that then... could have said:
I've got certain racist view on Whites, no? Or finding it wrong for Whites to marry Asians...? Is it not also making a judgement about something...?

Why did you have to slander/exaggerate everything into
your thinking... you're doing the exact same thing to
me...?

Why? Because I'm not against racist any other groups than Whites... now do I...?

No, based on a whole life of bad experiences....
(Whites calling me stuff at school till my high school
years & picking on me for my looks & etc kinda like Hitler...)... & that's my reasons for having racist opinions
against Whites...

Any African/Indian/ who's been picked on/treated like I did & etc by Whites is going
to have the same opinions as me on them. Inevitably, no?
Or going to dislike whites somehow...?

On-topic, I'm against cross-cultural couples because
it's never going to work for me.

& General-chat is a non-U.K board...

& BA, my point is, it's the as me
saying I don't like something...
just people.
Why do you not stop editing yours then, BA? Why didn't you let him brand you as a racist then...? How hypocritical
of you to not understand my situation?
How can't you see I can't let GP
say I'm a racist either? Based on 1
thing I've said & even misunderstanding
my point about White men...?

Oh it's you (GP) who always jumps into conclusion without understanding my OP's
point as always... & arguing besides
my point or sounding like you're
starting by posting more than 5-6
questions...?
I edit my posts because my auto correct is out to get me. It is clearly up to something.. :p

So when I edit my posts, it is to correct spelling or errors, or to add something that I forgot, because I was worried about my browser crashing. When you edit your posts, it is usually confusing, in that, the post I was quoting no longer exists because you have removed it or changed it so that it is completely different from what you originally said, and by the time I am finished posting, it looks as though I made up a quote, and so, I have to go back and edit my own post to reflect the changes you made.

And of course, when I edit, you edit, and the whole thing just gets even more confusing from that point onward.

Anyway, now we get to the heart of the matter.

Sanaki, What you are saying regarding Whites in your experience echoes that of those who have dealt with a traumatic experience.

Your thought process is similar to that of say, a person who has dealt with the same thing if they were in a place where the majority is one ethnic group.

And while I understand where you are coming from, I am saying that that isn't isolated to one race or the other.

For example, my husband dealt with a lot of bullshit from ghetto Blacks in his school. 

They made his life hell, and they made fun of him for being smart and thought he was a pussy because he didn't have gang ties like they did.

Girls treated him like shit for the same reason, and as a result, he was closed off in general, until I came along.

It was through that, did he realize that not all women were bitches like the ones he went to school with.

That is all we are trying to get you to see. 

While your experiences have been negative, and I don't think that anyone is trying to detract from that, you have got to realize that that is not the case everywhere.

And yes, having racist thoughts against only one group still makes you a racist, just not as much has having the same thoughts about every other group.

So while yes, you are racist against Whites, you are not an equal opportunity racist, like say, the KKK, who hate everyone, that isn't like them.

They even hate Jews and Italians.

The bottom line here is that we are trying to get you to see that not all Whites are as fucked up as the White people you have dealt with in your life.

I have already told you that the reason why some guys take things too far with you is because you allow them too. If a guy doesn't want to take the hint after you have rejected him, then you don't have to be nice to him anymore.

You need to learn some kind of confidence and grow a backbone otherwise, you will be a pushover. You are attracting these creeps because they think you are a victim in the same way that a kid will attract more bullies if they are seen as week.

I've dealt with the same, I had both Black boys and girls who bullied me, and after a while of walking away and not fighting back because I didn't want to get into trouble, I fought back, because I knew that if I didn't, it would never stop.
I fought back, and guess what, the bullying stopped.

Men know not to take it too far with me because they know that they will be shut down. This is all in the way I carry myself, and the way I say things. I give off a certain vibe because I have confidence and self-respect, and when you have self-respect, other people around you will treat you with respect.

The only way this will stop is if you assert yourself and have some self-respect. Don't allow a guy to get too close to you, and don't allow him to touch you either. Your body is yours and no one has the right to touch you.

And the reason I didn't let him brand me as a racist, is because the demographic there is much larger, and whenever you have a larger group of people anywhere, the collective intelligence of that group decreases sharply. 

This is true offline, and especially true online.

Not correcting that guy when I did, would have probably caused things to spiral out of control, because then, another person, who misunderstood, would likely come forward in saying that I am a racist, and then others would do the same, even though my initial point, was that stereotypes are bullshit. He was so focused on what I was saying, that he completely missed why I was saying it.

The irony is that he accused me of seeing the racist bogeyman, even though that is exactly what he saw when he read and repeatedly misunderstood my posts.

So, I saw a potential disaster, and I did what I could to avoid it.

GamerPerfection said:
Ok i'm gonna have to break down what you posted, because your writing is becoming extremely bad to read with all these &&&&& all over the damn place.

Anything you have done to me, accuse me of things, claim i'm a confrontational inconsiderate prick hasn't bothered me. You assume that I don't like what you've said to me in regards to that, but the honest truth is words don't hurt me, so why should I let such words affect me? Try assuming less and making claims that I don't like what you say to me because the truth is it doesn't affect me one bit. you may think it does, but it doesn't.

You didn't just say you have issues with white men who have fetishes for Asians..... you said white men disgust you. And that's only one example of what you said. Also, even if you do only have issues with white men that have fetishes for Asian women, you are still putting all those white men under one umbrella instead of looking at the individual. Just because a white man may have a fetish for Asian women does not mean they are all going to behave the way they have with you.

If you have racist ideas against Whites (which you just admitted to), then it makes you racist. Plain and simple.

So first you claim there are all these White men that have an obsession for you and groping you and saying your so attractive etc, but now you are saying your history has been full of Whites calling you stuff, picking on you for your looks etc like Hitler. Which is it? Because those
both spell out complete opposites from each other.

Also, just pointing this out, but you haven't mentioned what other non-UK forums have wanted me banned???
Because Whites have found me both pretty & etc
And some Whites have called me that stuff... too, which got me to having "issues" with Whites.

And yes, how can I not judge a White man because he's
White...?

And me being somewhat racist against them is only fair game, don't you think after all they've to me or said to my
people (Asians)...

& Now about the Whites not "being f**** up or racist..."
(to BA here)

Well... I've never actually met any "nice" Whites yet, so
I can't think of them as "kind/nice" people
on the whole.

Wouldn't the Whites who found you pretty counteract the ones who were racist toward you?

If you just said that there are Whites who find you attractive, then that would basically prove the point we've all been making to you and that is that not all Whites are racist.

The same Whites who would be racist toward Asians, are not the same ones that would find Asian women attractive. The racist Whites would be just as disgusted by Asian women, as you say that you are toward White men.

So really, your admission that there are some Whites that would find you and other Asian women attractive, would negate your claims of all Whites being racists.

Conversely, the racist Whites you mention, would also refute your statements that all White guys act perverted toward you. If a White guy is a racist, then he is not going to act like he wants to date or fuck you, he will be disgusted by you instead.

Both of your statements about White guys contradict each other.

Please stay ontopic everyone, This is fierce debates part of the forum, but you still have to remain on the topic at hand.
Anyone who brings up anymore personal issues involving members/staff/or admins from another forum will cause this topic to be locked.
Carry on. :)

Black Angel said:
Wouldn't the Whites who found you pretty counteract the ones who were racist toward you?

If you just said that there are Whites who find you attractive, then that would basically prove the point we've all been making to you and that is that not all Whites are racist.

The same Whites who would be racist toward Asians, are not the same ones that would find Asian women attractive. The racist Whites would be just as disgusted by Asian women, as you say that you are toward White men.

So really, your admission that there are some Whites that would find you and other Asian women attractive, would negate your claims of all Whites being racists.

Conversely, the racist Whites you mention, would also refute your statements that all White guys act perverted toward you. If a White guy is a racist, then he is not going to act like he wants to date or fuck you, he will be disgusted by you instead.

Both of your statements about White guys contradict each other.
Yes... I agree... it's I personally think of them as being
such as an ethnic group... so I wouldn't go towards
White men like you there...

& Yes, a White man can either feel disgust towards
Asian women or just the opposite (an attraction to one) or feel nothing for
an Asian woman, which is completely all
right, personal taste for women
in general.

But I haven't met the ones who'd be "nice" about it towards myself...it's always: "Hey J*** F**** or Yo Cute Korean D***"
Which are very derogatory terms for Asian women
(Japanese, Koreans, Chinese... )
and even somewhat meant as racist.
I can hear it even in their voice
when they say it...

To GP:
I get that you're telling me I shouldn't
judge the Whites... based on my personal
experiences/or some White people(but it's really hard not for me to as I've just explained to you in my PM to you...)

And I understand you're telling me I shouldn't be racist against them (I just can't help it because of what they've done to me personally speaking).

So on the whole topic matter,
a cross-ethnical marriage could never
last forever for me. And I still think
it'd never work for me in my personal
case (as I've said my reasons for not
going inter-racial so many times).

Back