Last Game Beaten

Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time. A very interesting game that makes you think at every turn where to go and what to do. An entertaining classic.

Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time. A very interesting game that makes you think at every turn where to go and what to do. An entertaining classic.

truly. Did you play N64 or 3DS version?

I last beat KH Melody game.

Ps4, Tales Of Arise Hard mode, clocking 81 hours, but didn't get the PLOT Hotspring scene dang it lol and there are still many-many side quests with extra story scenes to be completed, skipped them because wanted to see the ending and an excellent ending indeed! Excellent Jrpg from start to finish, combat, story characters are just excellent! also there is a chaos mode difficulty for new game + even harder than hard mode.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012) - PS3

1634813048440.png

A bit of a ball-breaker in the end having to do so many races with the added DLCs, but it's finally done.. :sunglasses:

As you can see, only 0.53% of people on PSNProfiles have finished the game to 100%.

Murdered: Soul Suspect - PS4

1635325806928.png

Quite an easy one this, but enjoyable nevertheless. I managed to find the majority of collectibles myself without using a guide, but was aware of the fact that beyond a certain point in the game, you basically have to start over if you don't have them. I wanted to avoid this, so used a guide to find the majority of the hidden drawings / graffiti (they'd be really tough to find otherwise), and just 1 history plaque that I missed in the church.

Most likely Pokemon Diamond on the second playthrough. If you count the credits sequence of Pokemon Battle Revolution where you beat Mysterial's team with Palkia as his only legend then I would say that. But knowing there's more after I might bring it up at a later date.

Pokemon Shield. Really easy when Theivul has Nasty Plot and maxed EVs. Also with some transfer mons in the levels around 60/70

The last game I was able to beat is Humankind. A very good game. I won without almost no army so at the end I decided to create a lot of warheads and nuke everything ^^

I played Free fire and I was the last man standing. That was about a week ago.

The Ghostwire: Tokyo visual novel that came out free on PS4. About 45 minutes in length.

Final Fight as part of the Capcom Arcade Stadium thing.

Back