Last Game Played

PC, DCS F/A - 18 Hornet, taking a break from the intense missions in the Raven One story campaign, flew a no story Combat Air Patrol, playing around the Supercarrier and then some CAP (Combat Air Patrol), took some pics:

The SuperCarrier:
tY3rLr7.png

Booting up my F/A -18 Hornet On board the SuperCarrier:
QJzE4io.png

And the Sunset CAP:
9mwx4Ie.png

PC, DCS F/A - 18 Hornet, Raven One Story Campaign, Providing Air Cover to a stranded SEAL team. Bombed a lot of ground targets as directed by the SEAL team on the ground with Laser Guided Bombs and a Maverick Missile and splashed a combat Helicopter with an AIM-9 Sidewinder Missile. Recorded The Mission:

PC version Nier Replicant Remaster runs great, looks great on max settings, with some Reshade mod, took some pics:
PTxMykn.jpg

Uuz3Nl7.jpg

STTOd7F.png

BZHFJTj.png

I beat and finished Carrion. Yall should play it.
Is it the game that you play as a tentacle monster? reminds me of tentacle hentai game thing lol

I'm currently playing L.A. Noire (PS3)

I've played through the storyline on Xbox 360 previously a few years ago, but decided to aim for the 100% on PlayStation.. aaand it's been sat in my backlog since 2018 ^^;

More Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox Series X. Loving the game so far and it just looks and feels great. Really do wish it was on the PS5 as well because of the DualSense haptics

Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One, PC. Game is great, the open world detective stuff and the story is engaging so far. and a very difficult Holmes game. Enjoying it.

Nier Replicant Remaster, Pc, hardmode, recorded Boss Battle Vs Giant Lizard Shade thing:

Last edited:
FIFA 22, is the last game I played recently.

Last game that I played was MSFS2020 ;)

Back