Last Game Played

Pc, DCS F/A - 18 Hornet, just did a nightime crosswind landing on Kutaisi runway heading 250 due to windy weather. It was a bit tricky because you had to land with your nose pointed at the incoming wind but your undercarriage (landing gear) aligned along the runway, had to quickly rebalance my fighter upon touchdown with rudders while continuing with aerodynamic braking to slow down the fighter before using the wheel brakes. Recorded the landing:

Last edited:
Bit of Apex Legends for the first time ever. Tried out the training at the start and it seems quite fun.

Pc, DCS F/A - 18 Hornet, Flew a Recon mission, got ambushed and took some hits but managed to RTB safely, took a pic of the damage:
Re4bQ7s.jpg

Zelda Ocarina Of Time PC fan port version. Just defeated the first boss queen gohma again lol.

I've been switching between Pokemon Blue with just a Weedle and Shadow the Hedgehog lately. I want to try and get all the endings in Shadow the Hedgehog, I think I've only got one ending and if I remember correctly it was the neutral one. And yep, I'm playing Pokemon Blue with just a Weedle. I just got the Pokeflute and my Weedle is at level 51. It really hasn't been that easy. :V

I am still playing my Luigi's Mansion on my 3DS. Luigi's Mansion is probably my favorite series (that may change with Hogwarts Legacy because the Harry Potter series is right up there with it).

Pokemon Legends Arceus. I caught an Alpha Roserade and because I picked Rowlet I decided to have a Grass, Ground, Poison core for my team but I rotate with most higher-level mons I catch. Story-wise I am almost Rank 5 but only beat Kleavor so I'm planning some more progression there.

Pc, DCS F/A - 18 Hornet no story strike mission. Took out a moving target with Laser guided Bomb using manual laser targeting pod. Had to continue aiming my targeting laser at the target manually to guide the laser guided Bomb whilst flying overhead the moving target, recorded it with outside view and inside view:

Then did some joyriding, flying super low under a bridge at 604 Knots/695 Mph lolcausing my fighter's onboard F/A - 18 Hornet computer aka "Bitchin' Betty" to yell "Pull Up Pull Up!" lol, recorded it:

Last edited:
Zelda OOT PC fan port, defeated King Dodongo again lol, recorded and posted it on Tiger's 3DS forum

Back