Marvel's Spider-Man

I am loving the story and characterizations of it so far. Yuri Lowenthal did a great job voicing Spidey and Laura Bailey also did great voicing MJ. Overall Voice work quality is good. Also Futaba's VA is the one voicing Black Cat, Erica Lindbeck.

Last edited:
Recorded Spidey's silent takedown gameplays and playing as MJ, I like the "new" MJ:

Stan the man Lee cameo, shipping Peter/MJ lol

Just saw this Easter egg pic lol All rockets fired at Spidey, got the “guaranteed to kill spiders” written on it
SpiderMissile-3.jpg

Recorded some spidey vs shocker fight and story stuff

Did some stealth takedowns on all fisk's guards at the docks while maintaining stealth. So it's possible to clear an area with total stealth though you don't need to.
Recorded the gameplay:

Sooo many demons wanting to kill Spidey in the game, I wouldn't be surprised if the truth was that they were all under direct command from Mr. Demon himself given his history with spiderkind and that Mr. Martin Li aka Mr. Negative was just following Mr. Demon's commands and that he's one of IntoxNitram's persona as he is also called Mr. Martin and works for Mr. Demon in this forum. So many Messrs involved in this Ps4 Spidey conspiracy lol

Last edited:
Nah
I'm too lazy right now (and by now, I meant the whole month or two). :p
Dang that's some laziness indeed even by Men of Culture standards lol

Just read this:

A new feature has been confirmed for Marvel’s Spider-Man by Insomniac Games, its developer. A fan on Twitter asked about a possible New Game Plus feature being added to the game. Insomniac Games replied, “Yes working on it now and polishing it up!”

I've heard a lot about this game, but I don't have a PS4, and have no intention on getting it, but I did see this and thought I'd share it.

One of Spider-Man PS4's Most Heartfelt Easter Eggs Has Turned Sour

It's a shame, really, and I feel bad for the guy.

its just the risks of life.

Like what Mr. Demon said, and I read a followup on it, patching out the sign and changing it:

The story doesn’t stop there, though. Jacinda Chew, whose job title is Art Director at Insomniac, tweeted an offer to change the sign in a patch since things didn’t work out for the relationship in the end. Schultz initially tweeted that he didn’t want to change the sign, but then followed up that he had an idea for what the change could be.

Schultz told Kotaku that he wants to replace the wedding proposal with the name of his grandmother, who has passed from cancer and helped ignite Schultz’s passion for Spider-Man. She gave him his first Spider-Man comic book as well as a copy of Amazing Fantasy #15, the first appearance of the character.

Like what Mr. Demon said, and I read a followup on it, patching out the sign and changing it:

The story doesn’t stop there, though. Jacinda Chew, whose job title is Art Director at Insomniac, tweeted an offer to change the sign in a patch since things didn’t work out for the relationship in the end. Schultz initially tweeted that he didn’t want to change the sign, but then followed up that he had an idea for what the change could be.

Schultz told Kotaku that he wants to replace the wedding proposal with the name of his grandmother, who has passed from cancer and helped ignite Schultz’s passion for Spider-Man. She gave him his first Spider-Man comic book as well as a copy of Amazing Fantasy #15, the first appearance of the character.
I'm glad to hear the story has a somewhat happy end after all.

Back