Marvel's Spider-Man

Just read on Spidey's Famitsu scores, good scores:
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4) – 9/9/9/9 [36/40]

Japanese Spider-Man:

I will most likely get this when they release a version with all DLC on it.

There's a scene showing a big High Definition Tarantula like Spider walking around, yer okay with that Mr. Demon? lol

Heard that it's a solid game, which is good. I want to play it at some point. I have heard some people say its not exactly groundbreaking and the combat is quite similar to the Arkham games. But overall I'm okay with that, didn't think they needed to do anything particularly special. A solid story and gameplay is enough for me.

The game is doing a great job in making you feel like living spidey's life, solid spidey story.And gameplay.

Spidey is having some shortages in Japan:

We learn that the game was almost sold out, selling 96.17% of the total initial shipment. Media Create estimates that a considerable number of purchasers resorted to buying the digital download version of the game on the PlayStation Store, because there were shortages at retailers.

While games with Spider-Man as a protagonist have been released in Japan before, Media Create believes that Insomniac Games’ title had the strongest launch among them all.

Lol collecting all of Spidey's old backpacks that are scattered throughout the city in the game:
htqbsix9f2ir8b6ncu2n.jpg

are you fucking kidding me?

I am not, there are a couple of it, one with MJ and the other with Miles. But with MJ the spider is not really the focus.

Took a pic using the game's photo mode of the dorky kid Spidey/Peter lol
grcxcw3.jpg

Either way Sony and Marvel are both happy with it. Marvel's creative director calling it "The Iron Man of Marvel Video Games" . A good thing because a sequel should be on the way coz the story and characters are well written and i want to see more of this version's Spidey/Peter and MJ, clearly they are planning for a sequel with the ending, hinting the symbiote thing next, Venom!

Either way Sony and Marvel are both happy with it. Marvel's creative director calling it "The Iron Man of Marvel Video Games" . A good thing because a sequel should be on the way coz the story and characters are well written and i want to see more of this version's Spidey/Peter and MJ, clearly they are planning for a sequel with the ending, hinting the symbiote thing next, Venom!

Don't they mean Batman Arkham of Marvel Video Games?

No he meant like Downey version of Iron Man's success, the first Iron Man movie for Marvel Films only this time for Marvel Games.

Back