Marvel's Spider-Man

The Pizza that Spidey ordered in the heist dlc is rendered nicely, too bad the game is not showing him actually eating it lol.
Spider-Man-Pizza.jpg

Saw some Main character official chibis, lol mj is holding an even chibier spidey doll
DraInwaX4AMamug.jpg

Turf Wars DLC trailer is up:

"As we hinted in Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist, Hammerhead is the main antagonist in Marvel’s Spider-Man: Turf Wars. First appearing in the 1970s via the pages of Amazing Spider-Man comic book, Hammerhead — the organized crime boss known for his obsession with the mob’s glory years and a cranium surgically enhanced into a deadly weapon — has declared war against the other Dons of the Maggia, and are using equipment left by Sable International during its occupation of Marvel’s New York. Spider-Man and Yuri Watanabe will have to team up to put an end to the violence that has erupted in the streets of the city.

Marvel’s Spider-Man: Turf Wars features brand new story missions, bases, crimes, challenges, and trophies!"

J. Jonah Jameson's comments on "shipping" are rather funny lol

Played the 2nd dlc recorded some story cutscenes:

Just saw this cool spider-man cosplay game stunts video, doing spidey's acrobatic and combat moves from the game:

Saw Spidey's advance suit from the game cosplay pic:
DtTH0T6UUAAOaTC.jpg

The 3rd Spidey DLC trailer:

Started Playing the third dlc story, Recorded some story scenes and Silver Sable needs some anger management lol

man, I haven't played any of the DLC yet, but I just got the game a couple weeks ago. Its fun so far, and I do plan on 100% on this game and getting all or most of the trophies. I'm competing in trophies with a friend overseas, haha

man, I haven't played any of the DLC yet, but I just got the game a couple weeks ago. Its fun so far, and I do plan on 100% on this game and getting all or most of the trophies. I'm competing in trophies with a friend overseas, haha

It's fun to play indeed and the story is presented good making you feel like living Spidey's heroic life.

It's fun to play indeed and the story is presented good making you feel like living Spidey's heroic life.

yeah when I first played it, I could not put it down. Like I wanted to keep on playing, but I had work the following day. The way I'm doing it is collect everything on the map, do side quests, base missions, and then I continue forward with the main story. I'm currently at 29%

Spidey just received The Bag-Man Outfit lol
Marvels-Spider-Man-Bag-Man-768x432.jpg

Back