Marvel's Spider-Man

That is rather humorous.

Indeed lol.

The stealth suit from far from home looks way cooler on expert Ps4 spidey than on the noob far from home spidey:
marvelsspidermanfarfromhomesuit2.jpg

I forgot I still need to play this.

You should, but Trails Of Cold Steel III should take priority! And I see Cold Steel III is still not in your to play list (at the time I am posting this) even though there's already a release date now lol

Just saw this, JJ Abrams is doing a new Spidey Comic. It looks like they are making MJ like PS4 Spidey's version of MJ, which is good,

Marvel is creating a mini comic series (5 issues) focusing on the black cat from the ps4 spidey game.
EF_G-EEW4AIv5s-.jpg

Marvel is cashing in on the popularity of Ps4 Spidey.

According to Kinda Funny's Imran Khan Spidey 2 will be releasing on Christmas 2021:

Khan says, "I know too much about [Marvel's Spider-Man 2], so I can't speculate too much. I think a Spider-Man 2 will come sooner than we think." Khan also mentions a "Christmas 2021" release window earlier in the video.

According to Kinda Funny's Imran Khan Spidey 2 will be releasing on Christmas 2021:

Khan says, "I know too much about [Marvel's Spider-Man 2], so I can't speculate too much. I think a Spider-Man 2 will come sooner than we think." Khan also mentions a "Christmas 2021" release window earlier in the video.

Sounds like if I wait long enough, the first game will drop for free on PSN plus deal.

Sounds like if I wait long enough, the first game will drop for free on PSN plus deal.

Yeah that could be the case. wonder if they are going to patch upgrade the game for Ps5.

Back