Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

So as one of the many backers of this video game where me and many others had hope we would bring a spiritual successor of Megaman to the hands of modern gamers, we finally have the game today despite issues. So here are my thoughts:

The game has no soul of its own, it feels like its some cheap looking and feeling 3D rip off of the original megaman games and is very hard in difficulty and not in the good way (I played four stages tonight, and only beaten the DLC stage and starting stage where the two normal stages I got my ass beat hard while playing this on normal) and doesn't offer much beyond an annoying challenge.

Would I recommend this? I say only if it pertains to your expert dashing and platform games. Otherwise pick up a megaman game, azure gunvolt or whatever else that one game is on PC.

So right now, I'm crying like an anime fan at prom night, despite never going to prom :p

Did the developers really think they would get away from stealing from one of the cult classics? ROFL, this is ridiculous. They even stole the whole transformation thing, and it's hard to ignore that the player model is extremely similar to the Mega Man guy when viewed from certain angles.

Did the developers really think they would get away from stealing from one of the cult classics? ROFL, this is ridiculous. They even stole the whole transformation thing, and it's hard to ignore that the player model is extremely similar to the Mega Man guy when viewed from certain angles.

How is it stealing if the same person made both games?

Indeed. I tried the demo and also read comprehensive complains about the lack of identity of this Inafune's work. The intrinsic geniality behind of classic Megaman level design is totally absent here.
And the music, ohhh the music, is so criminal how generic it is compared to this:

Is really sad that even Inafune can't make justice to his own creation, at least it doesn't bear the name of Megaman to further the Megaman humiliation that Capcom started.

Its credits list takes 4 hours to get through due to all the Kickstarter backers:

I think I'd rather watch a movie in that time period...

Performance is horrible
Sorry it turned up like this DS, sure it is a disappointment to you

The only thing I'm sorry about is that I backed a game that I don't think I can beat, I've tried 5 stages now and can't beat any of them, my NES/SNES younger self looks at me in shame :squint:

Its credits list takes 4 hours to get through due to all the Kickstarter backers:

I think I'd rather watch a movie in that time period...

Credits longer than the game......

Back