Minecraft

Zexis

Ex-staff
Awards
Credits
Anyone play it? Have any creations to share?

I played it on and off in Study Hall last year. I never really got into it though. My friend had some version where he had everything and it was fun, but other than that I always found it boring.

I played it on and off in Study Hall last year. I never really got into it though. My friend had some version where he had everything and it was fun, but other than that I always found it boring.

My money's on that he had TooManyItems.

I can understand you find it boring.Multiplayer never really gets boring imo.

My money's on that he had TooManyItems.

I can understand you find it boring.Multiplayer never really gets boring imo.
Actually the items made it fun. He had bomb arrows, fire arrows, portal goop to hell, switch things. The building thing was never my thing. Besides Legos. I love Legos. However Legos have nothing to do with Minecraft.

Ok, Zexis, you win. That's pretty awesome and now I want to play Minecraft again. Thanks. However I don't have it and plus my computer won't run it.
sad.gif

^The community needs the server IP. For science.

build1.mikes-revenge.net

and

build2.mikes-revenge.net

are the ones i'm OP on, but the clan has much more servers.

I love it, not very good at creating though. I do make stuff occasionally but I'm into the mods the most!

I rather enjoy it. I'm not very good at building impressive or spectacular things, though. I mostly make what I need, and use it to fight monsters and explore caves. I also like making textures, mostly for mobs.

Pretty much everything. A hell of a lot of stuff has been updated and with the addition of creative mode, buliding is a hell of a lot easier.

^It's improved quite a bit. Tons of new features, blocks, enemies...you really should give it a shot again. Unless you lack any sort of creative capacity, you should find the latest addition to be x100 more enjoyable than Classic.

^It's improved quite a bit. Tons of new features, blocks, enemies...you really should give it a shot again. Unless you lack any sort of creative capacity, you should find the latest addition to be x100 more enjoyable than Classic.
I guess making digital paintings once in a while is creative.. Might try it out in the future..

I made the oblivion symbol in classic. I'll gladly upload the pic when I Have access to my computer. Also almost made the Skyrim symbol as well in solo, but I hit the height limit and flash crashed on me.

Ed-and I might be buying it sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
I own the game since I bought it around update 1.7.3 of Beta. I played it long before with pirated copies but I love the game.

Don't play it much anymore as my computer died but i'm getting a new one soon and upgrading it...so i'll be back to it in awhile. I have a server to finish construction on and launch.

Easter was yesterday and I'm quite sad that these weren't available for purchase.

thinkgeekcreeps.jpg

Back