Minecraft

EVERYONE! 1.3 IS OUT NOW!!!
but its a little laggier then 1.2.5 for me
sad.gif

anyone else have more lag then usual?

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]I used to play Minecraft a ton but I've grown out of it quite a bit as of lately. I haven't played much of Minecraft 1.3.1 just yet, because I'm waiting for my preferred texture pack to be updated, but I'm not too worried about it. I normally kept two worlds, a "flat world" that I used for creative building and a normal world for my survival. I deleted my worlds about a week ago so I could start over with the release of 1.3.1, since the worlds were pretty old and I needed a good reboot.[/font]

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend said I would never see him again if I didn't get it. Is it that good so he has to blackmail me about it?

I've got this on the 360. Played it a lot when it was in Alpha but I sold my pooter so I missed out for a time. It has the ability to get old fast, especially if you die with a bunch of hard-earned equipment. It's pretty awesome though.

Anyone ever heard of Terraria? It's sort of like a 2D Minecraft, but with actual objectives and boss battles and what not. My buddy showed it to me right after I showed him Minecraft.

Once on Minecraft pocket edition I was on my survival world and I stood on my sapling, jumped, and bone mealed it. Don't try that on a survival server or you're SCREWED luckily I mined out a leaf blockand walked out and survived. It was pretty funny. Later I'll post how to make bunk beds

Back