Minecraft

I tried to go on the server, but my computer/connection is simply too derptastic.

i now have a method for setting up a base and finding diamonds fairly quickly the moment i start a world/ go on a server
1. punch a tree
2. make a pick
3. get stone
4. make a stone pick
5. get down to layer 10-ish
6. find iron
7. make a iron pick
8. mine out a large space to make a base
9. get mining for diamonds
10. make a wheat farm and a tree farm in your base

do this and you'll be set forever.... assuming you don't run into lava on the way down. but i got lucky there so hooray
biggrin.gif

I just got Minecraft yesterday, but didn't start playing until today. Luckily I found some mines that were already created and worked from there. And not to long later I found some diamonds and some lava (and along the way I found lots of coal and iron...and some f***ing monsters which kept killing me). Maybe I'll get lucky and find some more diamonds because I only found two blocks worth. And plus those d**n mines are so big I kept getting lost. Anyways, I don't have any creations to share (I haven't even built my house), but I have some pretty big ideas for my house (like a lava moat).
Hmmm...I should try out Gagagoogle's idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can find a hoodoo, hollow it out and build a base. Unfortunately I'm not sure if the world still generates them.

a hoodoo? and omega, the mines can have cave spiders in, which will poison and kill you.

I LOVE MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ferretarmy, you need to kinda play for a while to actually have fun. (or until you find diamonds! lol)

Minecraft has always been in my top 5 favourite games. Minecraft is a very addictive game for me, in a matter of fact, I'm playing it right now.
banana.gif

I have never played this game but I REALLY want to. I've watched videos and read up on it and it looks and sounds EXTEMELY fun. The only reason why I don't have it is because I don't have a computer I can use for it. I'm planning on getting it for the Xbox 360 as soon as I get a Xbox 360. I LOVE MINECRAFT!!! (even though I've never played it LOL)
wink.gif

We got the 360 version first and loved it, splitscreen is a must have for me and my sister.

Played for hours... days... weeks..

Looked at pc version and wondered why we were missing out on ocelots, shears, pistons, loads and loads of stuff. Then grabbed the pc version
tongue.gif

Pistons and shears along with a couple of other stuff is in an update 17th of july or so, about time too.

94.23.227.183:25584
i am op on this server, so if you go on it, just put up a sign saying you came from N3DSC and ill give you 5 diamonds.
my IGN is hellfiredape btw.

I'm interested in it. However, only the Xbox 360 version. Is it worth the investment? I'm confused by it.

I just got Minecraft yesterday, but didn't start playing until today. Luckily I found some mines that were already created and worked from there. And not to long later I found some diamonds and some lava (and along the way I found lots of coal and iron...and some f***ing monsters which kept killing me). Maybe I'll get lucky and find some more diamonds because I only found two blocks worth. And plus those d**n mines are so big I kept getting lost. Anyways, I don't have any creations to share (I haven't even built my house), but I have some pretty big ideas for my house (like a lava moat).
Month late, but I hope you enjoyed / are enjoying this period. The first time playing Minecraft is when you will have some of the most fun! At some point, consider looking into mods as well.

The one good thing about me not having MInecraft, is that by the time I get it, near the Holiday season, the game will probablly be up to date with the PC version. If anyone has any information on the next update please PM me.

Month late, but I hope you enjoyed / are enjoying this period. The first time playing Minecraft is when you will have some of the most fun! At some point, consider looking into mods as well.
Actually Zexus, the one I got is for 360, and I know right now it kinda sucks but I'm really looking forward to the Adventure Update coming out.

Back