Minecraft

methinks we should post IGNs
mine is hellfiredape.
and ill be trying those servers matt

gallery_15_8_131628.png

It's a community type thing we made at the bottom of a ravine on my server. Also, off topic, but... I just realized that there was a forum for other games, even though I've posted in here before.

Minecraft has always been one of my favorite games. I have
My own bukkit server if any of you want to play on. Just ask me if you wanna Play
On meh server!

~Griff (just had to do the ~ thing)

I started playing it last year during summer.
In my time on the game i've made:

A tower all the way up to the clouds made of only iron blocks.
A maze made of bookcases. AND...
A underwater forest.

( note: the was all done in survival mode )

Im building a huge city on Minecraft.

If only Minecraft was on 3DS. The touch screen is the inventory/chest/furnace/encanter/ETC.
walking is the D-pad
Viewing is either the Circle Pad, the Gyro, or the touch screen
breaking blocks- B
Adding blocks-A
jumping-Y or X

If only Minecraft was on 3DS. The touch screen is the inventory/chest/furnace/encanter/ETC.
walking is the D-pad
Viewing is either the Circle Pad, the Gyro, or the touch screen
breaking blocks- B
Adding blocks-A
jumping-Y or X

That would be f-ing awesome! Minecraft is like my second favorite game of all time so it being added to the 3DS would be so friggin' cool!

can anyone here host a server for N3DSC?
and post your in game names!

I also playing the it and find it much difficult. I have tried a lot but never create anything. So that I rather prefer to play it than creation.

If anyone wouldn't mind giving some critique / would like to hang out, a mate of mine and I have created a server together and are slowly improving upon it. IP is zockiecraft.com, if anyone is interested.

zexis, i'm on your server now.
im part of italia with vito tuxedo
EDIT: can i become a resident on your server zexis? zockie says "you have to apply!" *yoda voice/face*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Gagagoogle I'll let you join my server! Just PM me to know the IP address and NO GRIEFING!!

can i be a mod on your server? or at least a regular member rather then newcomer?

@gaga, what's your ign?

Edit: nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back