N3DS Community League Challenger Thread

Also, I would like to put in a request to become a Gym Leader (when and if possible). I would like to be an Ice-Type Gym Leader.

We are not currently accepting new gym leaders. If you can beat the existing leaders, then we will consider it.

Hmmm, I would like to challenge the Ghost Gym!

My Pokemon are: Hydreigon, Gengar, Crobat, Ampharos, Leavanny, and also Salamence.
(All level 100)
Player: Chi Man. I'm in Pokemon Black 2.
Friend Code: 0146-9481-0054

you gotta message spoony himself via PM to set up the battle. the leaders aren't constantly checking this thread.

I check here often, but without a meet up time, I doubt you would catch me

Well how about now? Is it possible?

Let me give you a tip about how to get a gym battle. PM the leader, and offer several different times you'd be available to battle them. That way they can choose one and fight you then. Don't just say "Can you fight now?" because that never works. I myself am only on here in short spurts...I at one point had a challenger who constantly PMed me every time he saw me on and asked if I could battle right then. By the time he sent it I was offline, and didn't see it until hours later. Since he never understood that I'm not on here long enough for that to ever work, we never battled. Therefore, don't try that :)

Let me give you a tip about how to get a gym battle. PM the leader, and offer several different times you'd be available to battle them. That way they can choose one and fight you then. Don't just say "Can you fight now?" because that never works. I myself am only on here in short spurts...I at one point had a challenger who constantly PMed me every time he saw me on and asked if I could battle right then. By the time he sent it I was offline, and didn't see it until hours later. Since he never understood that I'm not on here long enough for that to ever work, we never battled. Therefore, don't try that :)Hmmm, okay. But what time can you guys battle in Australian times?

Let me give you a tip about how to get a gym battle. PM the leader, and offer several different times you'd be available to battle them. That way they can choose one and fight you then. Don't just say "Can you fight now?" because that never works. I myself am only on here in short spurts...I at one point had a challenger who constantly PMed me every time he saw me on and asked if I could battle right then. By the time he sent it I was offline, and didn't see it until hours later. Since he never understood that I'm not on here long enough for that to ever work, we never battled. Therefore, don't try that :)
Hmmm, okay. But what time can you guys battle in Australian times?
You have to work that out with the individual leaders. I personally am in the EST timezone (as stated in my sig) so that's Eastern US...it'd have to be morning for me, evening for you...or at least, that's when I typically find friends from games I play that're in Australia online...

Crustle, Durant, Volcorona, Galvantula, Shedinja, and Cloyster. (One of these things is not like the other.) Since I never faced anyone yet, I'd like to. (I will PM you guys.) I said on another thread with a similar name that I am unable to challenge Gen 5 Leaders for my internet isn't compatible with the DS anymore. I guess those Gym Badge Awards have gone to waste.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there still gym leaders? We are on X and Y and soon the old DS games wifi will be all discontinued. I was wondering if there were gym leaders for X and Y.

I'm actually wondering about if this gym leader challenge would either continue or restart on pokemon X and Y. Since the standard for battling now is lv 50 and X and Y makes it so much easier to battle online, I was thinking it maybe a good idea. Also I had fun with the challenge on black and white

Back