~Paper Mario Online(PMO) Fan-Made MMORPG~

Nickpop123

Mario MMORPG Maker Master
Awards
Credits
Paper Mario Online!

To start, Paper Mario Online is a really fun game. It's made by Eclipse Stable 1.2.

Here are some Features that are in it.

Features:

1. Cool Chapters To Explore.

2. Has 12 playable Characters, Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Yoshi, Boshi, Geno, Paper Mario, Koopa, Toad, Mallow, And Daisy. -Basically, Many more(Plus sprite changes in game!)

3. Has Chapter Blocks. -So no skipping chapters!

4. Has a turn based battle system Coming Sometime. -Indeed, the battle system right now is action based so turn based is on its way!

5. Has [?] Blocks-You know the traditional blocks that give items?

6. Take on Quests, also a really Long Chained quest from Koopa Koot!

7. Equip badges just like in Paper Mario!-Trying to make Badge points to.

8. Get key items and attack, defense, and health items to use on your paper mario adventure!

9. Has Save Blocks, Pulls up Prompt asking if you want to save or not, plus uses the Save SFX from Paper Mario.

10. Cooking Feature, Which Is Item + Item = Item or Just Item = Item

11. Minigames! Like Defeat the Tanoomba and Locked Out(From Mario Party 3)

Here's a Screenshot of Toad Town

Screenshot_0-5.jpg

Here's a pic with new button graphics, and turn based battle system!
tongue.gif

huffnpuffbattle.png

Details: PMO is going to have all 3 Paper Mario games included in it. It has the Same Storyline as all of the 3 Paper mario games. It will have the Paper Mario Battle system. Paper Mario 64 Side is Complete, all 8 Chapters! TTYD 1 Chapter done, 7 more to go!

~Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?awjn280n800n4dw ~

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be fun to see more on PMO. That way I can start making events again.

I haven't played this yet, but I'm assuming you've gone and made this yourself? (from the sounds of things, you want to upgrade things, which is awesome).

This sounds awesome anyway, I feel like giving it a shot.

EDIT: Just saw your signature, heh. Holy heck, sounds like some fun. I NEED TO GET AROUND TO THIS!

If Yoshi is certainly playable you can count me in. Wait. Geno too? AWESOME. In fact that's such a good character list, I can't think of anyone I'd want otherwise... Except Paratroopa. Let us know when it's back up, I'll certainly play it. And if it's got most of the chapters from the Paper Mario series, well I'm sold. And a turn-based battle system?

Honestly, you had me at Yoshi. But you've just made it sound even better. Let us know when the server is back up, because I would certainly like to play this.

One question... Does the game use partners? Or is it solo? Not fussed either way. Only other thing is, since it's an online game, are you considering using a chat system of sorts? If you are... Well I'm busy for the next month then.

Sorry about the questions, heh.

If Yoshi is certainly playable you can count me in. Wait. Geno too? AWESOME. In fact that's such a good character list, I can't think of anyone I'd want otherwise... Except Paratroopa. Let us know when it's back up, I'll certainly play it. And if it's got most of the chapters from the Paper Mario series, well I'm sold. And a turn-based battle system?

Turn based is on its way, we have acton battle at the moment.

Honestly, you had me at Yoshi. But you've just made it sound even better. Let us know when the server is back up, because I would certainly like to play this.

Yep. I can add more classes, and theres also sprite changes in game.

One question... Does the game use partners? Or is it solo? Not fussed either way. Only other thing is, since it's an online game, are you considering using a chat system of sorts? If you are... Well I'm busy for the next month then.

Actually when we have turn based coming in, the party system will be fixed and you can party with other players and fight together in battle. Also yes theres a chat system, Map chat(on map your on), Global(basically everyone can see your message), Guild Chat(Your clan/guild chat, members in your guild.) and Private Chat(Between you and another player.)

Sorry about the questions, heh.

Don't worry
wink.gif

Hope you don't mind Nick, but I just edited your post slightly so it was more easily noticed that it answered the questions, heh. I got confused a little bit myself there for a second.

Hope you don't mind Nick, but I just edited your post slightly so it was more easily noticed that it answered the questions, heh. I got confused a little bit myself there for a second.
Hey thanks, its better actually
smile.gif

Fighting together eh? That sounds even better. Thanks for answering those questions. I like asking a lot of questions, especially about this kind of thing. I'm quite interested in taking a look at this, and I'll be playing it quite a bit I think.

Ok, this sounds pretty darn cool.
One question though... When you say "Eclipse", do you mean the Java SDK or some other program I haven't heard of yet?

Ok, this sounds pretty darn cool.
One question though... When you say "Eclipse", do you mean the Java SDK or some other program I haven't heard of yet?

Eclipse is a 2D MMORPG Maker, made by Visual Basic 6. Anyway sorry for the server being off, I've ben making the server protected. It should be back up today in the afternoon, like 3 PM EST. There will be a new download. Also i forgot to point out, the games graphics is uh, Mario and Luigi Styled... But it is still enjoyable.

Sorry for Double post, new download is out! I fixed the server and client so were good!

Check first post for download link.

So Server is finnaly back Online!

Alright, I'm going to check this out fairly soon and let others know what it's like!

EDIT: Okay, what should one do if I get an error message saying "Bad Image - RICHTX32.DEP is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media, or contact admin/whatever for support"

I am using Windows 7, which I'm guessing has something to do with it. Haven't run the "RUN THIS IF FIRST ONE DON'T WORK.exe" because I don't want a dead computer, and want to just double check to see if anybody has run it on Windows 7 before. Also, is there a way to uninstall that Eclipse Library thing? In case this doesn't work at all. Heh, stoopid question, but eh.

Oh, thats a run time error. THe RUN BEFORE PLAYING Installs the library files in order to get in the game, i usually get Run time error 9 but RUN BEFORE PLAYING fixes it. I also have Windows 7, WIndows 7 64 bit.

I tried out the "RUN THIS BEFORE PLAYING PMO.exe" and got two error messages, the same as the one in above post, so yeah... I'm guessing it's not installing correctly?

Wait, did you try Run as Admin?. I should of said that in first post about Vista/7 users. XP users can just run it while vista and 7 need to run as admin.

By the Way... Here's a pic of Toadt Town in PMO(Again M&L graphics...)
Screenshot_0-5.jpg

Back