SGF Persona 3 reload

Summer Game Fest
New Battle Theme:

This game look gorgeous, I'm going to cry. I love the new redesigned outfits for everyone. Still on the fence about Akihiko's new voice. It's the only one I've been having a hard time jiving with. Mainly because I'm just so used to his original voice that it feels weird.

This game look gorgeous, I'm going to cry. I love the new redesigned outfits for everyone. Still on the fence about Akihiko's new voice. It's the only one I've been having a hard time jiving with. Mainly because I'm just so used to his original voice that it feels weird.

Ehhhhhh, its not bad.

Ehhhhhh, its not bad.
I never actually heard a side by side before so it's actually not that bad. I never realized how the original VA sounds like he's straining his voice to get it to be lower and also it sounds like he's in a hushed whisper a lot of the time. I concede on this one. It'll still take some time to get used to though only because I'm used to it. I'm sure once I reach the 1/4th point of the game I'll think nothing of it.

On the "new" social Link:

"Link Episodes occur as the main story progresses, and if you spend time with the character during a set period of time, the next episode will occur in the next period… If you miss the first episode, you won’t be able to see the subsequent episodes."

new trailer:

Yukari trailer:

dorm trailer:

Junpei trailer:

VAs video:

Sanada trailer:

Mitsuru PLOT trailer:

Fuuka trailer voiced by Yuffie's VA:

Back